Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram really needs to be regulated in some way, there’s a lot of misleading info being spouted out on these lives with a lot of, in particular, Irish “influencers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was like the wolf of wall street shiteing on....she looked so bored!!
Not a hope he was going to ask her about the cancelled wedding and her weight loss, just goes to show the extent they will now use influencers on lives to up their profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the faces she makes to herself before the lives start kills me lol as someone here once said eyefucking herself 😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two sisters in white remind me of Ursula from the little mermaid. Mean I know, but I think it's the hair on one and the big red lips on the other...
Actually they all have the same hair! Even the mother 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Her latest story... god forgive me but she's a wild hog alright 🙈🙊 Perfect place for her to be grubbing in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think shes have a georgous weekend again 😂 come monday tuesday and wednesday she will be on a downer again cuz she went on the lash. Iv been in that situation a few times before so i know to prevent it. Just have the chipper and salted carmel bar and move on from it. I cant even notice these pounds coming off her can anyone else?

Reactions: 11
I think shes have a georgous weekend again 😂 come monday tuesday and wednesday she will be on a downer again cuz she went on the lash. Iv been in that situation a few times before so i know to prevent it. Just have the chipper and salted carmel bar and move on from it. I cant even notice these pounds coming off her can anyone else?
It's not a bit noticeable because she puts on and loses the same few pounds all the time. It must be exhausting. She lives for going on the piss. She would probably lose that bloody stone she's on about if she gave up the drink for 6 months. Her sister Ciara looks very well.

Reactions: 5
duck sake what’s wrong with her now? 🙄 It’s like she’s mad to have something wrong with her 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.