Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!How are they going to the toilet,are the pubs allowed to let them in to use theirs if they are selling them the drink or??
Where I live the pubs or any takeaway restaurants do NOT leave you go to the bathroom. I’ve seen people pissing in alley ways, behind bins... it’s disgusting. Where are they washing their hands or wiping their hairy holes like 🤮 they are essentially bush drinking in their 30s.... weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where I live the pubs or any takeaway restaurants do NOT leave you go to the bathroom. I’ve seen people pissing in alley ways, behind bins... it’s disgusting. Where are they washing their hands or wiping their hairy holes like 🤮 they are essentially bush drinking in their 30s.... weird
Ya toilets aren't open in town. So they either held it for hours or pissed down an alley!
There must literally be a handful of shops open, any even the Starbucks on opera lane has their toilets closed. So the burke's were as classy as always no doubt!

Reactions: 3
Ya toilets aren't open in town. So they either held it for hours or pissed down an alley!
There must literally be a handful of shops open, any even the Starbucks on opera lane has their toilets closed. So the burke's were as classy as always no doubt!
That is absolutely disgusting. Pack of dirty tramps

Reactions: 5
I love your comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That must be the new fella in the story of them cheersing the drinks 🙈 over drinking with Tina and all. Serious mixing going on

Reactions: 4
Remember the days she used to cook her own meals ? No me neither 🤭🤣
Ah but to be fair if she was a member that might fly but shes a consultant getting food delivered instead of cooking herself and getting takeaway pints and then gasping for a pint . Are people right in the head then handing their money over to her . The mind boggles 🤔🤯

Reactions: 9
Does she encourage members to get takeaway pints if they are gasping. How many sysns in these takeaway pints? She actually making me want a few takeaway pints and I'm not a pint drinker

• Haha
Does she encourage members to get takeaway pints if they are gasping. How many sysns in these takeaway pints? She actually making me want a few takeaway pints and I'm not a pint drinker
I cant get my head around people saying shes an inspiration. Granted she was !
But making up her own rules when shes supposed to be promoting the slimming world plan not # collabs then saying she loves her job after training last week. No wonder when theres people out there paying her for them doing the plan the way its supposed to be not by how she does it

Reactions: 2
I cant get my head around people saying shes an inspiration. Granted she was !
But making up her own rules when shes supposed to be promoting the slimming world plan not # collabs then saying she loves her job after training last week. No wonder when theres people out there paying her for them doing the plan the way its supposed to be not by how she does it
Exactly she was but not anymore. She said that yesterday she didn't eat all day , then went for a take away and got take away pints. So no food all day and then calorie dense in the evening. She probably ate twice as much as she was probably straving. So I'm calling it now those 2lbs that came off last week are going back on this week 😂

She either needs to accept her weight at whatever weight she is or put in the effort to lose if that's what she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mother of god and the wee baby donkey this one has fuckin roosters for breakfast and baked oats for dinner yet she’s been good drinking pints and eating rice for breakfast sweet lord like I want to duck myself down the stairs listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly she was but not anymore. She said that yesterday she didn't eat all day , then went for a take away and got take away pints. So no food all day and then calorie dense in the evening. She probably ate twice as much as she was probably straving. So I'm calling it now those 2lbs that came off last week are going back on this week 😂

She either needs to accept her weight at whatever weight she is or put in the effort to lose if that's what she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️
It shouldn't even be the case shes supposed to be a leader someone to follow if they did theyd all be up weight

It shouldn't even be the case shes supposed to be a leader someone to follow if they did theyd all be up weight
Should have added she should just accept the weight she is and give up being a leader she clearly lacks the self discipline to lose weight for herself so how can she inspire anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Should have added she should just accept the weight she is and give up being a leader she clearly lacks the self discipline to lose weight for herself so how can she inspire anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then she wouldnt be self employed she couldnt do that and why would she when theres people out there stupid enough to pay her

Eating AGAIN! No wonder she’s always up weight 🙄 fakeaways
at this hour

Reactions: 3
If she was a consultant, she would be calorie counting by now. She is proof the plan doesn't work, punishing yourself, have the fecking rice meal ffs

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.