Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes have a georgous weekend again 😂 come monday tuesday and wednesday she will be on a downer again cuz she went on the lash. Iv been in that situation a few times before so i know to prevent it. Just have the chipper and salted carmel bar and move on from it. I cant even notice these pounds coming off her can anyone else?
Anyone looking for weight loss inspo needs to look at her sister Ciara, not Sarah. Sarah seems to be putting it on & putting it on, and the sister is falling away to nothing. Be more in her line to take advice from her, forget slimming world

Reactions: 4
The video of her scoffing pizza. Great advertisement for slimming world. And who has the child if she is a full time/single parent?

Reactions: 6
She really overuses that stupid Dermot Kennedy song on her insta stories 🙄

Reactions: 4
The are like an add for counterfeit goods! Not one real bag or shoe between them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who is even asking why she was getting a scan 🙄 like what kind of people are so bleeping nosy! Jesus Christ I hate when people post from hospitals/medical centres... utter attention seeking

Reactions: 13
Who is even asking why she was getting a scan 🙄 like what kind of people are so bleeping nosy! Jesus Christ I hate when people post from hospitals/medical centres... utter attention seeking
Probably no-one, but she'd like us to think they did....

Reactions: 7
Are they street drinking? 👀 I couldn't understand what she was saying in half of her stories.

Reactions: 1
Probably no-one, but she'd like us to think they did....
Exactly this, I have issues with my periods/ovaries and every single ultrasound scan include the kidneys, liver and internal exam. Think its a standard pelvic ultrasound and you usually need a full bladder for the internal one? Not for Sarah though, the sonographer urgently added those in. She probably knew about this beforehand but is dramatising it. 🙄

Reactions: 6
How many people was Sarah out with in her ‘drinking session’ - no mask wearing no social distancing? I thought under the current guidelines it was only ONE other person 🤷‍♀️. And like someone else said who was minding Luke cause according to her she is the only one who parents Luke. Herself and her sisters were like wild cattle around the place.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many people was Sarah out with in her ‘drinking session’ - no mask wearing no social distancing? I thought under the current guidelines it was only ONE other person 🤷‍♀️. And like someone else said who was minding Luke cause according to her she is the only one who parents Luke. Herself and her sisters were like wild cattle around the place.....
The gardai had to come over to them at one stage.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The gardai had to come over to them at one stage.
I can only imagine the spectacle they did make of themselves, its so sad that they are such scum that they would think this is funny. At times i feel sorry for them but then i remamber their behaviour and i actually pity them for being as they are

Reactions: 5
I know the pubs are still closed but as a grown woman, I don’t think I could bring myself to head into the town with the intention to walk around getting drunk on takeaway pints (at pub prices) 🥴🥴 on my walks I’ve seen people in my own city doing it. I’ve also seen about 20 bare arses making a piss 🥴🥴 it’s honestly vile. Would they not just get a few cans and sit out one of their back gardens... at least there is a toilet and toilet paper there

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know the pubs are still closed but as a grown woman, I don’t think I could bring myself to head into the town with the intention to walk around getting drunk on takeaway pints (at pub prices) 🥴🥴 on my walks I’ve seen people in my own city doing it. I’ve also seen about 20 bare arses making a piss 🥴🥴 it’s honestly vile. Would they not just get a few cans and sit out one of their back gardens... at least there is a toilet and toilet paper there
This!How are they going to the toilet,are the pubs allowed to let them in to use theirs if they are selling them the drink or??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.