Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was obsessed with the doctor then. She bought a testing kit herself online because she thought she knew better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ south doc suits her
Remember her leaving one out of hrs doc and going to another because she didn't believe what one said and then the other told her same and she kept saying "he is sick I am his mother" yeah a mother's intuition is a lot but you are not a studied for 8+ yrs GP. The child was CONSTANTLY vomiting at night quare odd

Reactions: 6
So she was gifted cocktails for Easter-which we never heard about. And only now is she sharing it. Im pretty sure the business would have sent them in the hope she would drive custom up for the Easter weekend. What an absolute witch

Reactions: 7
So she was gifted cocktails for Easter-which we never heard about. And only now is she sharing it. Im pretty sure the business would have sent them in the hope she would drive custom up for the Easter weekend. What an absolute witch
Exactly ... does she not understand the reason they gave them to her around easter time.. was so she would post it for advertising for the business which would hopefully then get a few sales at easter.... idiot.. I think she thinks the stuff are being gifted to her because she is amazing etc... piss off sarah, I hope that company cop on now and dont send anymore stuff to blaggers....

And she doesnt class it as co parenting.. omg.. she's a dangerous one that one. Not a likeable trait in her at all !!!

Reactions: 9
Remember her leaving one out of hrs doc and going to another because she didn't believe what one said and then the other told her same and she kept saying "he is sick I am his mother" yeah a mother's intuition is a lot but you are not a studied for 8+ yrs GP. The child was CONSTANTLY vomiting at night quare odd
Seeing the amount of unhealthy food she eats he probably had upset stomachs from eating rubbish. Portion size is clearly a huge issue in the house as well. On top of all that she was using it for attention & content. Kind of the way she has to keep using the breakup, the wedding & the β€˜coparenting’ now. Yawn Sarah. We all have our own problems girl. I can’t watch anyone who is moaning all the time.

Reactions: 4
Oh shes finally admitted to seeing a lover lover boy. Wonder how long he will last this time πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Where did she say that?
Someone said in her question box that she miseed her on for the chats. Sarah replied saying something along the lines of her being occupied along with πŸ‘«πŸ˜πŸ˜œ emojis

On another note and this is just a bit peeve but when she talks about herself in third person i find it so cringy and bizarre. People ive known to do it in the past are so self absorbed tbh

Reactions: 8
Someone said in her question box that she miseed her on for the chats. Sarah replied saying something along the lines of her being occupied along with πŸ‘«πŸ˜πŸ˜œ emojis

On another note and this is just a bit peeve but when she talks about herself in third person i find it so cringy and bizarre. People ive known to do it in the past are so self absorbed tbh
Ah ok thanks, I half read her stories but never picked up on it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1

She’s probably making him up because Julie has a fella. I always say anything Julie does Sarah follows. The 2 of them are cretins. Good luck to any fella who takes either of them on.

Reactions: 5

Did she delete it then, i never seen it.

100% its like the 2 cork wans are trying to better each other , it is funny to watch.
Both guys would want their heads examined to get involved with the moms

Reactions: 4
100% its like the 2 cork wans are trying to better each other , it is funny to watch.
Both guys would want their heads examined to get involved with the moms
Its still there, its the first question after the question box.

She definitely is seeing someone 100% tbh don't agree with talking about partners of people on here if they're not into same social media scene but good luck to him!

Reactions: 1
Did she call of the wedding or did brian bit late to the party 🀣
Brian dumped her as he could not take any more of her and her family's nastiness. This poor new boy better buy earplugs so he can drown her out when she gets jealous and starts making a scene

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.