Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is fecking insufferable. I'm going to do this , I'm going be 100% this week, I'm going be my own motivation blah , blah ,blah .

Jesus would she ever just shut up and do it rather that shitting on about doing it. She would not inspire me to lose weight. Her portion sizes are massive, her ingredients are all processed , like she took the peppers out of a jar for the hummus 🤷🏻‍♀️She clearly doesn't understand basic nutrition.

Last time I checked 9100 was less than 10, 000 steps 🤔Don't mind me very cranky on a Monday , probably because I'm busy and stressed and listening to this one does my head in ...gonna have to stop watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She spends that much time looking at herself in the phone and mirror but still walks around looking like this😂 what is going on with the twisty legs. Was she in the middle of a jig while taking pics of herself 🤣
It’s the filthy ankles for me 😂😂 knotted sar 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She won’t show the new man tho is that cause Brian was actually good looking. I don’t know why but I picture her with someone like the beast from the chase (before weight loss). Imagine they could sit spoon feeding spuds and cheese all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knees well hidden because they are even worse 😂😂

She won’t show the new man tho is that cause Brian was actually good looking. I don’t know why but I picture her with someone like the beast from the chase (before weight loss). Imagine they could sit spoon feeding spuds and cheese all day 😂
[/QUO
For his sake I hope she doesn’t show him. I doubt many would be impressed with her and her family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she is seeing someone and having food here and there that's another person to add to her bubble. More bubbles than an aero lol. Who meets someone in lockdown like oh aye someone that never followed the rules lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to have decided that she's just a very unlucky person who eats a normal healthy diet and puts on weight for no reason. This is her latest excuse. We can all see that her food is calorie laden mountains of carbohydrates. Why is she blaming her metabolism. Most people who have a brilliant figure work very hard to get it and keep and that includes a strict diet

Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen someone to overuse the fat/weight loss motivational videos with the cheese ball music as much as her 🙄 I get it she’s a slimming world consultant but bleeping hell please stop with the relentless video/grid posts.. do a highlight reel and let it be done with 🙄

Reactions: 4
The way she comes on everyday and says .... “moouurrningggg” makes me wanna pull out my eyelashes...and they’re my own 🤣🤣🤣🤣 moouurninggg .... doesn’t make ya cute pineapple head 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone i kniw used to take the piss out of that song and sing swing open your legs and I can't forget that every time she plays it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.