Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has form for complaining about doctors. Anyone remember when she had Luke at south doc 5 nights a week claiming he was diabetic? I’d say the doctor dreads seeing her coming with her dramatics.
At that time some call out page (i think) gave her the nickname 'south doc' and any time shes on talking, my boyfriend will roll his eyes and ask what south doc is at now 😂 she had the child in there every night of the week at one stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At that time some call out page (i think) gave her the nickname 'south doc' and any time shes on talking, my boyfriend will roll his eyes and ask what south doc is at now 😂 she had the child in there every night of the week at one stage!
😂😂😂 she was obsessed with the doctor then. She bought a testing kit herself online because she thought she knew better 😂😂😂 south doc suits her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Absolutely! When has extreme tiredness being a side effect of the pill - god almighty get your bloods checked you’re probably lacking in something.

Also her claim that another doctor ‘fobbed her off last month’ when she rang & was prescribed the pill. How dare she make such accusation!! We have no idea what was discussed and what she said - who isn’t to say the doctor prescribed correctly on the info that was provided.

And if you have a complaint take it back to the doctors surgery not 40k followers.
If she was a paying patient surely she could request and pay for the ultrasounds etc no?

So what exactly is her problem ....she's tired? Like someone said get your bloods checked, it's not fecking rocket science.

I'm anaemic as a result of an autoimmune disease. I also suffer from chronic fatigue. I still manage to work 40hrs and week, do college part time and work out ( once in a while) I can also cook meals for myself oh and I'm on the pill aswell 😂Disclaimer: not looking for praise , I choose to just get on with it

If she stopped stuffing herself full of stodgy food and stopped moaning she might have a bit more energy. The amount of giving out and complaining she does I'm not suprised she has no energy 😂

Reactions: 13
Gallstones cause excessive burping and pains in the stomach/back area too. A high fat/carbohydrate low fibre diet would drive them mental. I'm not saying it's that but Dr Sarah wouldn't want a doctor treating her for the wrong thing

Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely insufferable imagine being her doctor and she ringing ya complaining she’s tired after eating a plate of poppies for her fuckin breakfast 😂😂 SOUTH BURP needs to give it a rest like 🖕🏼 Me me me me me nom nom nom me emmmmm me me me emmmmm ya absolute PLEB

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is nothing private I know more about sarah and Julie's twins periods then I do my own jezs then she comeing on to thousands saying her GP fobbed her off .
She has no cop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is nothing private I know more about sarah and Julie's twins periods then I do my own jezs then she comeing on to thousands saying her GP fobbed her off .
She has no cop on.
I know its ridiculous. We are all tired. These lockdowns are both mentally and physically draining on us all and even more so those working full time through it all...and no sarah thats not 4 hours of zoom calls throughout the full week.
But my thing is why is she phoning the doctor. Surely if she has all these symptoms the doctor would want to see her for a consultation. Its ridiculous doing something like that iver the phone. Yes my own doc did an over the phone with me just to get a repeat for the pill and other meds but that was in Jan when numbers were so high.
That one has feckn cheese and spuds in every meal. I would be sick as a dog and wrecked too if theye were what all my meals consisted off. Get a bit of porridge and veggies into you. And what about just a bit of yogurt or fruit without feckn syrups and chocolate all over them.
Sorry rant over 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know its ridiculous. We are all tired. These lockdowns are both mentally and physically draining on us all and even more so those working full time through it all...and no sarah thats not 4 hours of zoom calls throughout the full week.
But my thing is why is she phoning the doctor. Surely if she has all these symptoms the doctor would want to see her for a consultation. Its ridiculous doing something like that iver the phone. Yes my own doc did an over the phone with me just to get a repeat for the pill and other meds but that was in Jan when numbers were so high.
That one has feckn cheese and spuds in every meal. I would be sick as a dog and wrecked too if theye were what all my meals consisted off. Get a bit of porridge and veggies into you. And what about just a bit of yogurt or fruit without feckn syrups and chocolate all over them.
Sorry rant over 😅
Spot on 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The child used to always end up at South Doc when the pair were heading out for the night. So they'd

I’d love a medical card! And during this pandemic I got so many tests I needed done so saying that the doc fobbed her off! No maybe it was cos you are stalking the place! My doc saw me whenever I needed it

Reactions: 4
That dig about parenting not being 50/50 is a bit tit in my opinion, naturally a mother does more when parents are separated. It’s a little bit pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 she was obsessed with the doctor then. She bought a testing kit herself online because she thought she knew better 😂😂😂 south doc suits her
Yet ignoring the risks of covid from day one 🤨

So what exactly is her problem ....she's tired? Like someone said get your bloods checked, it's not fecking rocket science.

I'm anaemic as a result of an autoimmune disease. I also suffer from chronic fatigue. I still manage to work 40hrs and week, do college part time and work out ( once in a while) I can also cook meals for myself oh and I'm on the pill aswell 😂Disclaimer: not looking for praise , I choose to just get on with it

If she stopped stuffing herself full of stodgy food and stopped moaning she might have a bit more energy. The amount of giving out and complaining she does I'm not suprised she has no energy 😂
She probably has no energy from the non stop food coma

That dig about parenting not being 50/50 is a bit tit in my opinion, naturally a mother does more when parents are separated. It’s a little bit pathetic.
Oh the ex obviously did something or she heard something to say shes getting the sly digs in

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She said she “personally couldn’t go a day without speaking or seeing Luke”-he’s your young CHILD Sarah.

Reactions: 3
She said she “personally couldn’t go a day without speaking or seeing Luke”-he’s your young CHILD Sarah.
She could if she was on the rip I'm sure. Many a time before lockdown she wasn't too worried about him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.