Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched 2 mins of it there..... Shes so full of her own tit. You lost weight get the duck over it. Mother of god

Reactions: 6
She would give you a pain in your eyes and a pain in your ears. Shes only talking about herself as usualy and the faces shes pulling i dont know what shes like 😂 she can never seem to talk properly with lipstick on she be making all these shapes with her mouth. Put the flapjacks away sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Without the filters she is twice the size! You can see it on that live.. not shaming her or anything but her job IS a slimming world consultant and she hides behind all these skinny filters 😬

Reactions: 7
The man mentioned going over the hour on the live and shes says oh we be talking all night. She was abit rude. He says oh we will finish up we just do a recap on a question. Something along those lines where said. Only about 200 watching. Wheres her 35k followers

Reactions: 3
why does she need this guy though, does she not go through all of this with her counsellor? What sort of qualifications does he have , he has online courses which are not cheap but I don't see qualifications on the site

Reactions: 3
A nodding dog!!! She must have some pain in her neck!! She's full of tit, if she was abar of chocolate, she'd eat herself🖕🖕

Last edited:
She kept bringing the conversation back to herself.

He made a reference to athletes winning an Olympic medal and she said ya same with weight loss..I always tell my members it's like chasing a fella....she really thinks she's the tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why does she need this guy though, does she not go through all of this with her counsellor? What sort of qualifications does he have , he has online courses which are not cheap but I don't see qualifications on the site
He was a wedding photographer before Covid hit, never heard of any of this life coaching business til about 6 months ago.

• Wow
God SAR , your lip liner is a disgrace 😛 it makes ya look like you have a whacker tash 🤣 hate when girls do this , tryna make the lips look bigger .... it doesn’t work , it looks like what it is.... lip liner outside ur lip line 😂😂😂

• Haha
Will i just get son of a bun no i dont want it enough to get it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And omg is nothing sacred we dont want to know nor do we care about how she is on the pill 🤨🙄

Reactions: 1
Who the duck eats potato for breakfast? 😳 That's some size for your first meal... As for the pill 💊 what in the name of God is she going on about... Has she not been on the pill before 🙄.. Maybe she is sluggish from the portion sizes... Dear God... Girl.. Get the bar in or something.. Anything.. Ahhhh

Whoever she was riding dumped her, she's going off the pill and was in her horrors at the weekend, no "gorgeous" weekend like the weekend before last...

Reactions: 1
So in that saradisilva or whatever its called Jens journey is in a medium and is a 12-14 but sarah says she gets the large in everything 🧐🤔🤔 so what size are you claiming to be again there Sarah

Who the duck eats potato for breakfast? 😳 That's some size for your first meal... As for the pill 💊 what in the name of God is she going on about... Has she not been on the pill before 🙄.. Maybe she is sluggish from the portion sizes... Dear God... Girl.. Get the bar in or something.. Anything.. Ahhhh
Absolutely! When has extreme tiredness being a side effect of the pill - god almighty get your bloods checked you’re probably lacking in something.

Also her claim that another doctor ‘fobbed her off last month’ when she rang & was prescribed the pill. How dare she make such accusation!! We have no idea what was discussed and what she said - who isn’t to say the doctor prescribed correctly on the info that was provided.

And if you have a complaint take it back to the doctors surgery not 40k followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! When has extreme tiredness being a side effect of the pill - god almighty get your bloods checked you’re probably lacking in something.

Also her claim that another doctor ‘fobbed her off last month’ when she rang & was prescribed the pill. How dare she make such accusation!! We have no idea what was discussed and what she said - who isn’t to say the doctor prescribed correctly on the info that was provided.

And if you have a complaint take it back to the doctors surgery not 40k followers.
She has form for complaining about doctors. Anyone remember when she had Luke at south doc 5 nights a week claiming he was diabetic? I’d say the doctor dreads seeing her coming with her dramatics.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.