Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? I hate when people talk in riddles 😭
I know it is so frustrating but one of Sarah's sister has spilled something only she or Sarah would know about this person and this person is raging. I can't mention what is going on because Sarah will know who I am then, I am so sorry but I had to mention it

Reactions: 2
I know it is so frustrating but one of Sarah's sister has spilled something only she or Sarah would know about this person and this person is raging. I can't mention what is going on because Sarah will know who I am then, I am so sorry but I had to mention it
Just sounds like secrets and gossip to me. We've all been there done that, let's be honest.

Reactions: 3
I'm more confused 😂

Reactions: 4
Ya I’m going to ignore the convoluted Sarahs sister story and move on with my life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times does the poor child have to be prompted what to say...hes even getting sick of it himself now.
Just let him speak,he has his own personality.

And rolling her eyes telling us how allergic she was before the class this morning..whilst tagging them!

Reactions: 6
How many times does the poor child have to be prompted what to say...hes even getting sick of it himself now.
Just let him speak,he has his own personality.

And rolling her eyes telling us how allergic she was before the class this morning..whilst tagging them!
you spellt that wrong it’s alllluuuuuuuurrrrrrgek

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bars for the garden, iPhones, I must get me one of them full time SW consultant jobs ! Must be great money

Reactions: 4
Will she ever just shut the fudge up spitting sh*t from that gob of hers. Last sunday she says shes the happiest shes ever been but alls she does is moan about herself. If i here herself talking to herself once more. When she quotes herself 'sarah you dont want the mc donalds' 'sarah get up now' oh my god jst have the fudging mc donalds and stuff ur face if bed theres nothing wrong with it. We all do it from time to time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tommy Tinder must be away or working this weekend 😂😂 she’s not been this active at the weekend in ages!! She’s in fowl form cos she ain’t getting any 🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread has gone so quiet as Sarah has gotten so boring
Because she’s boring her page is being her content is boring her food is beyond boring and we’re all bored to bleeping death at her rolling her eyes at her child. She’s over and thank the lord

Reactions: 6
This thread has gone so quiet as Sarah has gotten so boring
Was thinking the same she’s gone stale!! She no longer can play the jilted bride so she hasn’t much to offer!! If you were looking for weightloss tips there’s not much there either she’s always yo-yo up and down 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
That Mark Fennell is coming across like a desperate creep piggy backing on the huns for their following making total fools out of them. Judging by the way Aoibhe Devlin is unraveling I wouldn’t be taking his advice any time soon

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.