Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's some woman to pat herself on the back ๐Ÿ™„ Self praise is no praise, SAR!
She has to be reading this thread, right? Literally repeated this phrase back to us this morning. She never had a problem praising herself previously...

Reactions: 3
How is she eating again already in actually baffled

How is she eating again already in actually baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I literally only came on to see was someone else amazed she is eating again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lot to be said for considered portion sizes, calorie counting and walking!
Slimming world is a joke judging by the instahuns that promote it - vโ€™s the above.

Reactions: 9
How come Ciara and Tina are licking supermoms ass, sarah must hate when they like her posts. Remember Sarah minding Hunter for a few days and going up to the hospital everyday to visit S.M when she was in and wheeling her around in a wheelchair and taking selfies in a lift. How did it all go so wrong between them that they fell out. Sarah hates her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lot to be said for considered portion sizes, calorie counting and walking!
Slimming world is a joke judging by the instahuns that promote it - vโ€™s the above.
She was protecting her โ€˜brandโ€™ from the fall out from SMSโ€™s drink driving charge!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, so someone called it....radio silence and putting up weight! BUT SHES HAPPY! SHES SO HAPPY, SHES THE HAPPIEST SHES EVER BEEN......I SMELL A BIG FAT LIAR PANTS๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ Roll on the endless, "oh im gonna be 100%, i dont need tit food, its ok as long as you dont give up" followed by body fuelz, bodadoes, 25 tonnes of sauce, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese๐Ÿ™„ AND REPEAT
Or when shes good we'll hear I was going to get mc Donald's but said no Sar you dont need it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
If the amount of food she posts is her on a diet, I would love to see the amount of food she eats when she is picking because "on plan" looks like a hell of alot of food. I would also be very interested to see her personality if she actually lost the 2 stone she's been chasing with years. She adores herself when she loses 4 pounds, if she had a figure like her sister she would combust

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sister needs to learn to remember what she is saying to whom! And who they are talking about because word got back to s***** ****** and she is not happy!

• Wow
Her sister needs to learn to remember what she is saying to whom! And who they are talking about because word got back to s***** ****** and she is not happy!
spill and we will send you a white choc porridge hamper, only 7665567 syns x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What? I hate when people talk in riddles ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How come Ciara and Tina are licking supermoms ass, sarah must hate when they like her posts. Remember Sarah minding Hunter for a few days and going up to the hospital everyday to visit S.M when she was in and wheeling her around in a wheelchair and taking selfies in a lift. How did it all go so wrong between them that they fell out. Sarah hates her.
Sarah is Hunters Godmother too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.