Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t even listen to her lastest waffle outta her mouth .... 1.5 lbs up 1 lb last time 4 another weekend it’s gain gain gain for vain vain vain SAR ... let me guess she’s gonna optimise ... take pics of all her food ... for her own self ... please don’t 🤨 sitting out the back on a Tuesday morning in a blazer 😜 saaaaaaaad saaaaarrr

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that I have those balmain glasses really makes me want to duck them in the bin 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she say in her story that she has a dog!!?? Where is this dog? Does she ever show it? 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 1
She lost weight in January and was absolutely besotted with herself and over the moon with happiness. She went on a few shein sprees buying crop tops, she felt so skinny. She's gained or maintained every week since. It's the usual cycle. I don't buy that she eats 1 takeaway and puts on weight. She eats mountains of carbs and seems to lose weight so I'd say it's the quantity of food and drink she's consuming that ruins it for her. She doesn't do any exercise consistently either. I just don't understand the gloating when she loses weight because surely she knows at this stage that she'll be back to square 1 in a month. She's obsessed with the scales and fast food.

Reactions: 10
Well if the sister wasn’t so busy doing other people’s hair she might spare a minute to help poor Sarah.
3 people that work with me have had their hair done by her and then their all in a bubble swinging off the Nan. Good one🙄
And half of Cork as well. I know loads of girls that got their hair done off ciara. She was at the same thing in the very first lockdown. Going around to people's houses and still claiming the pup payment. Gobshites the lot of them. 🙄

• Wow
Did she say in her story that she has a dog!!?? Where is this dog? Does she ever show it? 🤨🤨🤨
Yeah, Mikey, she usually brings him with her when she goes walking and he sometimes tries to join in when she dances in the kitchen. He's cute!! 🐶😍

who is Sarah bubbling with. I thought Tina. does she not realise she can't get her hair done it would be breaking the law

And half of Cork as well. I know loads of girls that got their hair done off ciara. She was at the same thing in the very first lockdown. Going around to people's houses and still claiming the pup payment. Gobshites the lot of them. 🙄
She should be reported, thats not on, greedy gowl🙄

Reactions: 6
Why does she equate weight with happiness? It doesn't work like that... if you aren't happy in yourself it doesnt matter what size you are. Actually find that really sad.

Reactions: 7
Why does she equate weight with happiness? It doesn't work like that... if you aren't happy in yourself it doesnt matter what size you are. Actually find that really sad.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving! It’s all about me me me!

Reactions: 3
Is slimming world not talking about each others weight? Reading out how much you lost, what went well or bad and everyone giving you a clap for losing weight.

As a person i find it quite relatable what she's saying about having the odd gain when you want to live your life, but as a slimming world consultant it's feckin LAUGHABLE how glaringly obvious she makes it that slimming world is not a sustainable diet 😂 imagine paying to have a weight loss consultation with her and she's like "it's ok to gain weight"

Saaaaar: Do as I say, not as I do.
Her SW members: Take our money!
She should lose her job. Consultant me hole. She's just a money collector.

Reactions: 4
The drama because she is up a pound & a half 🙈 she isn’t bothered by it though. Not at all. If I was Siobhan O’Hagan I would be sending her a cease & desist letter. She is stalking that girl & robbing all her content. Morning thoughts 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
My hubby wouldn’t finish that breakfast.
I say most people's fellas wouldn't eat Sarah's meals or struggle to eat them. She seems to have no concept of basic nutrition or portion control.

It all seems to be imitations of shite food which are a 'slimmer ' version. Unfortunately they are not and it's all a load of bollocks.

If she filled up on more nutrious food she could then afford to have treats at the weekend. Or else just accept the weight she is at and move the duck on. A number on the scales does not equal happiness.

Bit cranky this morning and I just can't cope with this one preaching about getting on track and being on plan and she all over the shop. Eat less, move more that's the basic principle of being a successful dieter 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.