Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s just so immature. She’s 30 and I fell like she still drunk from the shindig from her 30th. I’m 32 and I feel zero panic to show off to the masses. Looking at a girl of my age I cringe at her TikToks. There’s confidence and there is cringe 😬
I don’t mind ticktoks since covid I do them as a joke and get a great kick out of them but hers comes across as super aggressive and loving herself

Reactions: 2
How come Sarah has so much admin work to do now. Before covid she was out and about getting lunch meeting her mam and sister, blow drys, facials etc id say she done 2 hours of work. Now she is acting like she is running the London stock exchange

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And we're back to being a essential worker 🙄 saying she wanted to.see.if she could get the.lil man back to creshe, but only reason they can't have him is there is no space, no sarah it's cus you are not a essential worker u work at your kitchen table

Reactions: 16
How come Sarah has so much admin work to do now. Before covid she was out and about getting lunch meeting her mam and sister, blow drys, facials etc id say she done 2 hours of work. Now she is acting like she is running the London stock exchange
She's so much admin now because she used have people on the laptop weighing in doing the admin as the people are weighed. So she technically only ever had to do new member admin.
People are sending her their weight now so she has to enter them all manually.
Sure God love her.......she's an awful hard life

Reactions: 7
FIFTY EURO A WEEK TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO WALK HER DOG????? Jesus christ ill do it for free since that poor pup is such a burden on her

Reactions: 7
Imagine asking the creche to mind her one and only child, it beggars belief. If they had taken him and her not an "essential worker " would have been frowned upon. Comment above " London stock exchange" made me laugh! Yes boxty is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine asking the creche to mind her one and only child, it beggars belief. If they had taken him and her not an "essential worker " would have been frowned upon. Comment above " London stock exchange" made me laugh! Yes boxty is vile
Imagine, working part time, co parenting with only one child and wanting to put him in a creche where he might be exposed to the virus😮. She's pathetic!

Reactions: 11
She’d really benefit from weight training and Hiit, could totally transform her shape in the middle.

If she was arsed of course. And not busy typing numbers into excel.

Reactions: 3
She has more admin now as she has to manually input members weights. And not all members send their weights in at the same time, so you would need to constantly be going back & forth to the laptop.
She can't open her own weight loss group as there's a clause in the sw contract that you must be 6mths out of contract with them before working in the weight loss field again.
Regarding pocketing money, if she did members wouldn't be able to access the app ect as that all has to be uploaded to head office for members to be given access to app

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has more admin now as she has to manually input members weights. And not all members send their weights in at the same time, so you would need to constantly be going back & forth to the laptop.
She can't open her own weight loss group as there's a clause in the sw contract that you must be 6mths out of contract with them before working in the weight loss field again.
Regarding pocketing money, if she did members wouldn't be able to access the app ect as that all has to be uploaded to head office for members to be given access to app
Hi Sarah, or your sister....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.