Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really tell people not to drink water and have diet fizzy drinks if ya want? The whole thing with sw is that you have the option to do that but it doesnt say throw healthy things out the window as it's a plan that allows you to eat all sorts within reason so you have some balance 🙄 not preaching about it but if it's used properly it can be very useful for people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also said 2 nights ago that she chooses to work every single day as she is self employed but then last night said she doesn't get back to members on a saturday/sunday as her work days are mon, tues, weds and it is her day off. I just watched for a few mins and turned it off then. Pure lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When I first did SW years ago I drank Diet Coke to beat the band as a replacement for sugary treats etc. Had been 23 years without any fillings and it totally destroyed my teeth! Ongoing problems since, I wish I had known at the beginning. It might be fine calorie wise but oh Jesus mind ye’re teeth anyone who is drinking diet drinks to that extent 😭

Reactions: 6
I can honestly hand on heart say I have never seen a worse representative of any type of job ever!!
She is not Sarah the MEMBER she is Sarah the CONSULTANT in charge of changing people’s lives. Like people can be at their lowest and feel horrible and need guidance and compassion to make a huge lifestyle change. I suffer anorexia and I was overweight a few months ago and I was considering slimming world to help me get a healthy impression finally of food. I didn’t thank god and I am very sick and a bit underweight but this witch gives no shits. I would have come away with a way more serious hatred of food etc she sat there laughing, joking and belittling the constant food struggle we are in. She really does not deserve to be in charge of this type of responsibility. I’m actually genuinely upset at the drink the Pepsi and oh I live on carbs but I lost 3 lbs comments. I don’t walk or exercise comments. I starve and walk my ass off it’s mental torture. that’s not why she lost 3 lbs. she stopped horsing drink and chocolate from Xmas into her. That’s water weight. She’s recommending things as if she’s a member and she’s getting paid to be a bleeping life changer. I don’t get how anyone trusts her. It’s all bullshit. Slimming world is a bleeping MLM. I swear I can’t cope with how flippant she was to the whole issue of weight loss. It saves lives . She is literally taking money for nothing. It’s fraud plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she only have 5 photos of herself when she was bigger same comparsion photos all the time🙄
I always think that too!! I know myself as an overweight person I hate being in photos so there’s very few of me!! I hate the way also that the 2nd pic is just of her overly filtered face, why not do a fair comparison of her whole self 😡😡

Reactions: 10
I listened to the live for about 30 seconds and had to turn it off. Is she still doing those emails? I never subscribed

Reactions: 4
Good god what is she slabbering about. Sure god help us... does she mean sure god help them. She makes no sense like 80% of the time.🙄

Reactions: 6
She spent an awful long time talking about something that doesn’t bother her!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What's she mean ? Shes all she needs? You cant see the email adress when you do what she done.... unless she knows someone beginning with J who she suspects it was...
How does she know who that is😄😄, it's someone who's email address and not necessarily name behind with j and ends with e, sure god help us😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did someone send a email and tell her a few home truths or something I missed as unfollowed thank god

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.