Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has more admin now as she has to manually input members weights. And not all members send their weights in at the same time, so you would need to constantly be going back & forth to the laptop.
She can't open her own weight loss group as there's a clause in the sw contract that you must be 6mths out of contract with them before working in the weight loss field again.
Regarding pocketing money, if she did members wouldn't be able to access the app ect as that all has to be uploaded to head office for members to be given access to app
90% of members upload their weight to the app themselves. Which means it’s less work for consultants. I know as I’m a slimming world member.

Reactions: 5
She has more admin now as she has to manually input members weights. And not all members send their weights in at the same time, so you would need to constantly be going back & forth to the laptop.
She can't open her own weight loss group as there's a clause in the sw contract that you must be 6mths out of contract with them before working in the weight loss field again.
Regarding pocketing money, if she did members wouldn't be able to access the app ect as that all has to be uploaded to head office for members to be given access to app
Surely theres a set weigh in day? And she could do them all together/that evening or next morning. I just cannot believe she could be as busy as she is claming to be. Even if she had hundreds of members, it would be a few zoom calls a week, so 3 hours max id say with zoom? And 2 hours a week to input data would be plenty. Im sure theres bit more work behind scenes with it but it would not even amount to 15 hours a week if she used her time correctly. HATEEE when people accuse others of being her or her sisters because youre not completely bashing her, it comes across so childish.

Reactions: 5
Surely theres a set weigh in day? And she could do them all together/that evening or next morning. I just cannot believe she could be as busy as she is claming to be. Even if she had hundreds of members, it would be a few zoom calls a week, so 3 hours max id say with zoom? And 2 hours a week to input data would be plenty. Im sure theres bit more work behind scenes with it but it would not even amount to 15 hours a week if she used her time correctly. HATEEE when people accuse others of being her or her sisters because youre not completely bashing her, it comes across so childish.
Yep there is more work in the back ground. The company are constantly pushing for more numbers. The other side is a "good" consultant will be more "in touch" with her members than just a zoom call.
She's definitely talking herself up though, cause outside of group time you can do admin when it suits ya

That doesn't correlate in the sw records held by your consultant.......I was a consultant
My consultant must be psychic so, as we don’t send our weights to her since it went virtual. Weights are submitted through the app on the day of our zoom meeting and she’s able to tell everyone of us on our zoom call if we are up or down.

Reactions: 8
My consultant must be psychic so, as we don’t send our weights to her since it went virtual. Weights are submitted through the app on the day of our zoom meeting and she’s able to tell everyone of us on our zoom call if we are up or down.
I'm no longer a consultant, wouldn't do virtual as it felt like scamming my members to pay to weigh on their own scales

Reactions: 1
I’m a member and we have to send our weights to the consultant and she enters them onto system , we also have to send a picture from the scales as people had been fudging their weights and lying about the weights , our consultant said she never had so many people saying they had a maintain and one girl in the group was consistently getting slimmer of the week awards and turned out she had lost no weight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is it an issue if Luke sits on the same chair as her? She is so horrible to that little boy. Most mothers love a cuddle on the couch but I suppose she isn’t most mothers. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is it an issue if Luke sits on the same chair as her? She is so horrible to that little boy. Most mothers love a cuddle on the couch but I suppose she isn’t most mothers. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.
Its like shes trying to brag about "how amazing she is" cos he wants to be with her all the time! Shes a nasty witch complaining about him, hes still only small... alot of mothers would kill for their child to be close to them, but cant ever have that again😤

Last edited:
Its like shes trying to brag about "how amazing she is" cos he wants to be with her all the time! Shes a nasty witch cimplaining about him, hes still only small... alot of mothers would kill for their child to be close to them, but cant ever have that again😤
That’s definitely what she is trying to portray but it’s more likely the little fella is walking on egg shells around her all day and is trying to keep her sweet. She is a nasty person

I’m a member and we have to send our weights to the consultant and she enters them onto system , we also have to send a picture from the scales as people had been fudging their weights and lying about the weights , our consultant said she never had so many people saying they had a maintain and one girl in the group was consistently getting slimmer of the week awards and turned out she had lost no weight
are you being charged for a consultant to input your weight that you provide jezs its easy money for them if you are.

Reactions: 3
are you being charged for a consultant to input your weight that you provide jezs its easy money for them if you are.
Yep but it’s access to the online app and the private facebook page as well and it went up from €9 to €10 as well

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bit saucy isent it
It is but tbh I’ve struggled with my weight since mid 20s since I’ve suffered with mental health so for me I need the discipline of someone checking in on me as doing it on me own never works

Reactions: 4
It is but tbh I’ve struggled with my weight since mid 20s since I’ve suffered with mental health so for me I need the discipline of someone checking in on me as doing it on me own never works
True if it works for you well done.

Reactions: 2
True if it works for you well done.
Thanks I’ve lost 3 stone and hit my target so I’m delighted because I’ve tried to do it on my own with ages , now to keep it off and stop eating tit when I feel low xx

• Heart
On a recent story she wrote that she worked 44 hours shifts . Must have been reeeeally busy then god love her 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
She is try to brag that the child wants to be near her all the time but between her eye rolling and her constantly saying it drives he her mental, it comes across more like his close proximity to her annoys her. It's normal for small boys to be glued to their mothers or fathers. It can also a sign of feeling insecure if the child is extremely clingy. She is copying julie again saying she started off on her mother's couch with Luke

Reactions: 6
She is try to brag that the child wants to be near her all the time but between her eye rolling and her constantly saying it drives he her mental, it comes across more like his close proximity to her annoys her. It's normal for small boys to be glued to their mothers or fathers. It can also a sign of feeling insecure if the child is extremely clingy. She is copying julie again saying she started off on her mother's couch with Luke
Is Julie's thread gone do you know? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.