Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about her thread. The old one was closed. I assumed it was a mark of respect because her father passed away.
Did he pass away, oh god rip, I didn't know that, poor man. Was it covid related or what?

Reactions: 1
Does she even realize she slurps that tea I wonder. Did no one ever tell her slurping was rude

Reactions: 6
tried a new thread ❤

Why is it an issue if Luke sits on the same chair as her? She is so horrible to that little boy. Most mothers love a cuddle on the couch but I suppose she isn’t most mothers. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.
@Plainwhited and many many more so jog on from me there now girl

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Why is it an issue if Luke sits on the same chair as her? She is so horrible to that little boy. Most mothers love a cuddle on the couch but I suppose she isn’t most mothers. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.
I was thinking the same thing, stuck to ur hip?? He’s ur son dats wat kids do seriously like my fellas ten and it’s still the same I love the cudddles on the couch in the evening (single parent dad in cork I’m up north so constantly have him had no break since the summer) so duck u Sarah enjoy ur time with him no cos he will resent u in years for how cold ur are to him the “dancing” around with him to act up to the camera for a few likes don’t fool us, do it with out recording it but that coffee for that person with out uploading a video about wat u done? Self praise and all that, sorry for the rant but only saw her videos now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.