Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Langerlaugh lol

Regarding all the posts about that girl Joanne.. she has special needs and even if you didn't know her personally you would know by watching her. That poor girl was relentlessly bullied as a child for being "different" and all I can say is fair play for putting herself out there and doing what she loves and what makes her happy.
As a parent of a young adult who is on the spectrum my biggest fear is that they are going to be ripped to shreds by grown adults just for doing what pleases them and what makes them happy.. it actually keeps me awake at night with worry that I can't always protect them from unkind people 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sunseeker2020

How come Sarah has so much admin work to do now. Before covid she was out and about getting lunch meeting her mam and sister, blow drys, facials etc id say she done 2 hours of work. Now she is acting like she is running the London stock exchange

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Regarding all the posts about that girl Joanne.. she has special needs and even if you didn't know her personally you would know by watching her. That poor girl was relentlessly bullied as a child for being "different" and all I can say is fair play for putting herself out there and doing what she loves and what makes her happy.
As a parent of a young adult who is on the spectrum my biggest fear is that they are going to be ripped to shreds by grown adults just for doing what pleases them and what makes them happy.. it actually keeps me awake at night with worry that I can't always protect them from unkind people 😢
My heart would break completely, if Joanne had a thread on this. Credit to her, for exposing herself on Instagram, it can't be easy. I think if she even knew, that people had a negative opinion on her, it might tip her over the edge. I whole heartadly would disagree, with any comments about her. I follow her, and I just do to support her. I love how her mother does all the pics and videos, you can tell her mother loves her and tries to help her with as everyone loves their child regardless. I would definitely say no no, don't even go there. She does absolutely nothing out of the way, but I think she is just trying to survive this life, like so many.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Gina32

Why is the poor child always stuck in front of the tv when eating on his own! It would break your heart! I don’t think she has ever ever showed them eating together at the kitchen table 😓
Cos Mommy is so.. what is mommy Luke? So... b....bu...busy!! Or as she says “CHOCK A BLOCK. MENTIIILLL” And mommy doesn’t give a fuck for anyone but herself and her byewdeefill cheese covered slop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
More wedding or "non wedding" memories AGAIN today, I thought she was closing the chapter, next thing she will bring out a fecking series on Netflix
"THE BRIDE THAT NEVER WAS"

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Thebish

So Luke is dumped to Brian cause she can’t manage 1 child and work full time which is hilarious because in SlimmingWorld now u don’t send your weight to a consultant anymore u put it directly into the app. I haven’t heard from my consultant at all this year as there’s no need. I’d love to know what all the “admin” and full time “work “ is about. She’s actually nuts if she thinks anyone believes that rubbish

Reactions: 25

Techlove

I know everyone has different levels of being busy but shes actually be so insulting to even her own family that run actual businesses. I actually work full time (46 hours per week OUT of the home) I do not have children but we have my partners child 4 days a week.
Sarah, here is some advice:
*We have take out every Saturday as a treat. *I batch cook one mince dish(bolognese, chili, lasange etc) once a week, double and put one in the freezer for emergencies or lunches
*I make a Sunday dinner once a week and in that time chop and prepare my veg for the rest of a week.
*Monday is our busiest day, we have a stir fry or even a quick curry. This never takes more than 20 minutes
*Tuesday is ALWAYS tacos, not the healthiest but again quick and we load up on beans and veggies and my partners child loves them
*Wednesday is either salad or soup, my veg is prepared from the sunday and I throw into the soup maker that takes 20 minutes or throw together a salad
*Thursday is our mince night so either with pasta or salad etc.
*Friday is always some sort of fish, rice and the rest of the veg that I prepared Sunday.

We serve our meals when my partners child with us open and free, we don't force but expose him to as much foods as we can. He will have a glass of milk with every meal or water. We will fruit laid out for him too incase he does not like what we are having be still encourage him to try not force. My partners child will never see either of his parents 'syning' or calorie counting. Oh and me and my partners ex get on great because she has never bashed him and we all have the child best interest.
My partner as of the last 6 months does zero of the cooking as he works even more than I do atm. This works for us even though we are busy. You are not insanely up the walls busy sarah. You're using convenience and thats fine but stop making excuses. It's so important to sit down with your child at dinner time as much as you can and have a distraction free conversation and for your child to have the habit of eating well and healthy, to have you present and engaging.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is it julie 😂😂😂😂

What’s her point of the person being at home at 1.30 on a Friday? Isn’t she at home? She gets so enraged but tries so hard to pretend she isn’t bothered 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cupcake queenie

She comes across so bad in all her stories. I think she is making an effort to appear relatable with the hard working mother. Single mother. Child annoying saga but it’s falling very very flat. We can see she doesn’t work hard. She speaks terribly about Luke. We all know children can be annoying but if she is to be believed Luke is the biggest burden any mother ever had. Also saying he is at the age now that he doesn’t want to go, no he isn’t. He is 4. She is portraying him as a sullen teenager but again he is 4. She gets so cocky when she loses a few lbs.
Ah i dont know! Twins and me seems to resent her kids hugely too, as a mam who lost my only child in a crash, i actually allmost self combust in anger at their carry on😤 Her story this morning saying all she hears is "mom mom mom" ..... i havent heard those sweet words in 6 years, and its the WORST feeling in the world. Good god Julie and Sarah do nothing but MOAN about being mothers, little do they know how lucky and easy they have it🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

Sunseeker2020

Did she just say nutritionists see slimming world as their competition. Does shw not realise highly qualified nutritionists generally have a bachelor of science and a masters degree in nutfition. They are professionals not owners of a slimming world folder

Reactions: 24

Taylor17

VIP Member
She will never ever lose that weight she is desperate to lose. We are talking about a woman who clearly works a very simple part time job and insists that's it full time. She thinks 3 zoom calls a week and inputting a few figures into a laptop is so full on she can't make a meal for 3 days. She really seems to passionately believe this is full time, essential hard graft. As for her attitude towards the child, to say he is an inconvenience to that lazy lump is an understatement. When you look at her mindset and attitude there's no way that someone as lazy and thick ignorant as her will lose weight. Obviously her choice of foods has so much to do with it but she insists that the food she throws together are weight loss friendly food when anyone can see they are laden with hundreds of calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Thebish

She has to order in lunch and dinner for 3 days while she’s working cause she can’t cook while still being a “mom” . We’ll all need counselling after watching that lunatic. She seriously has to get into the real world. Deluded

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
This woman confuses me to no end. She can’t do meet and greets for new slimmers on the days where she runs four classes?? How many hours a week does she actually work? 😂😂
She reminds me of when I was a child and I used to play ‘office’ I’d be flat out for 11 millionteen hours 😂😂

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
So do I have this right? This vile human came on her stories looking for sympathy because she has anxiety, her followers were worried about her and took time out of their day to message her with things that work for them and, instead of being grateful for their help she messages her equally awful sister to bitch about the concern that was shown to her and threw it back in their faces.
She's making herself look worse and worse, if I was her I'd put more effort into slimming world because she's showing herself up for the horrible person she is, her and that sabby one are fighting for first place as the most unlikable people on Instagram these days 😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I will apologise for my comments about Joanne, I’ve an SN daughter too, she’s only 6 but I’d hate for anyone to be unkind to her especially as an adult. The fact people follow her to take the piss is very sad 😔 sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Teddie64

I doubt she would have done “a good deed” if it was a woman who was behind her in the queue, anything for a bit of male attention! I’d say they were like a couple of school girls and he was mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
I would love Brian to come on and do a live on his version cause she made him out to be a horrible person (in sarah world)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lilyrosedeep

Not sure if it's been mentioned in previous threads but does anyone else think that SW is a total con? First of all, treating food as something 'sinful' is only going to have negative consequences in the long run. I saw a tiktok recently of a girl comparing calorie counting to SW, in one day she ate about 1,600 cals but what she ate was 44 syns! Sarah is codding herself and abusing the system. There is no point in her showing us the syns in her meal, just because something has a low amount of 'syns' does not make it healthy, nutritious, filling or low in calories. If SW truly worked then the consultants themselves wouldn't be struggling to lose weight and even piling it on in some cases. I think it's plainly obvious that Sarah has no faith in SW and is only in it for the money, otherwise as some other users pointed out she'd be using SW meals and products, not Body fuelz. These fad diets and slimming clubs can of course produce results for some people but at the end of the day if you have a problem with food, restrictive dieting is only going to worsen those problems, not fix the cause of them. Weight gain is often a symptom of something else, not the problem itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21