Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what’s the story with the brushed up eyebrows?? Why is this becoming a thing? I think the caterpillar eyebrows should really have been left back in 2020.

Reactions: 8
Coming on after just finishing her lunch and continued to suck the bits of food from her teeth 🤢 she looks like one of those ladies with the painted white faces and red lipstick, geishas I think there called !!

Reactions: 4
I know she loves posting all her before and after pictures but she strikes me as someone who was always in love with herself and the weight loss has only made her more “weak for herself”

Reactions: 12
Whoever mentioned her being gone from Slimming World could be on to something. If I danced for Instagram like that my friends would have the men in white coats at the door

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not gone from slimming world she’s still listed on the website as a consultant. What I’d imagine she’s doing is her declaring her regular members with slimming world & pocketing the full €10 for each of her insta members, the ones she keeps “opening up spaces for”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whoever mentioned her being gone from Slimming World could be on to something. If I danced for Instagram like that my friends would have the men in white coats at the door
Was there any need to do a reel with that language shes simmering with temper lately

Was there any need to do a reel with that language shes simmering with temper lately
She is rough out.

She’s not gone from slimming world she’s still listed on the website as a consultant. What I’d imagine she’s doing is her declaring her regular members with slimming world & pocketing the full €10 for each of her insta members, the ones she keeps “opening up spaces for”
This makes sense actually. No idea how she is allowed get away with it

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s ‘opening up spaces’ at the moment, she has no rent overhead doing it from home, no costs as she’s not selling the magazines or bars so she’s profiting probably 50% of the €9 if not more

Reactions: 3
This ‘opening up spaces’ thing has serious Siobhan O’Hagan vibes with her fitness factory..Drip feeding spaces to make it looked booked up.

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s ‘opening up spaces’ at the moment, she has no rent overhead doing it from home, no costs as she’s not selling the magazines or bars so she’s profiting probably 50% of the €9 if not more
I think its actually increased to E10 now so more money for the consultants!

Reactions: 1
Go on and have a look at slim with pippa she’s not my fav person but omg god how Sarah has the cheek to witch and moan dat she is so busy is beyond me, this girl has a 4 year old and a new born baby she home cooks every single meal was doin yoga der and 4.40 this morning the other day I saw 2-3 laptops open infront of her because she has so many ppl in her groups and she doesn’t moan once about been so busy dat her kids are burdens, fair enough she has a partner but he’s out working u actually never see him do anything it’s all her

Reactions: 18
Go on and have a look at slim with pippa she’s not my fav person but omg god how Sarah has the cheek to witch and moan dat she is so busy is beyond me, this girl has a 4 year old and a new born baby she home cooks every single meal was doin yoga der and 4.40 this morning the other day I saw 2-3 laptops open infront of her because she has so many ppl in her groups and she doesn’t moan once about been so busy dat her kids are burdens, fair enough she has a partner but he’s out working u actually never see him do anything it’s all her
Agree , she has her hands full but keeps on going , without complaining

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s just so immature. She’s 30 and I fell like she still drunk from the shindig from her 30th. I’m 32 and I feel zero panic to show off to the masses. Looking at a girl of my age I cringe at her TikToks. There’s confidence and there is cringe 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.