Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice “slimming world consultant” is gone off her page even any pic involving slimming world is gone! She’s hardly goin out on her own inventing her own “company”
I've had a feeling for awhile that she has been running her classes just for herself and pocketing all the money.

Reactions: 6
I've had a feeling for awhile that she has been running her classes just for herself and pocketing all the money.
It was very strange that she kept saying she was guesstomating the syn values as a member not a consultant alright

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what her long term plan is...like she's not going to buy that house on a single wage. Mortgages are harder and harder to get these days, nevermind 'self employed (when its actually a franchise)'.
She is clearly in a lot of debt 'sure don't we all have credit union loans (no, no we don't)', and we've seen ratshole call that out too.
But what is she gonna do when she's 50/60?? She prob has no pension or any plans for one.
She's a disaster of an influencer now - so she isn't gonna earn a living from that (maybe will still get her free meals mon-wed).

Like what is she doing?? She's gonna have some land when slimming world fizzles out and has to get a (real) full time job.
She won’t be buying that house. Keep in mind she previously claimed she owned it. There is no shame in renting but she tried to hide it and the I’m saving to buy the house is her attempt to save face.

Reactions: 5
That bleeping song Jesus christ put a new record on!!! And her hair like that reminds me of the telly tubby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s actually embarrassing herself. Like she hasn’t one good thing going for her. Like who the hell wants to watch her supping out of a cup and dancing around like an ejit on a daily basis. She’s a fool and as for her food recipes she obviously craves junk food cause that’s all she cooks is fake junk food

Reactions: 9
My old boss was also a landlord and was laughing about a tenant doing the place up for him to sell as he wasn't renewing his tenancy. ( He is a giant prick tho)

Reactions: 4
Whose she tryna prove to that she’s happy by dancing around the kitchen? She’s certainly not fooling us seriously get a grip girl she looks shocking tday hair make up and that awful dress I’m sorry now

Reactions: 2
If I hear her say once more how bleeping busy she is!!!! She was able to have counselling and take the dog for a walk yesterday while “working”. When I’m working I cannot leave the house or have non work related calls. Plus throw bleeping homeschool on top of that. But yet that gowl can’t make food Monday to Wednesday cos she’s sooooo busy.

Reactions: 10
She is posting on insta the last 5 hours... but She's too busy to cook a meal or have a breakfast ? Wow shes a dope

Reactions: 8
My old boss was also a landlord and was laughing about a tenant doing the place up for him to sell as he wasn't renewing his tenancy. ( He is a giant prick tho)
I think a lot of landlords are quite happy to leave tenants do up the house as they don’t want to spend the money or maintain their own property

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.