Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely filthy looking and so is her hair! She’s want to dettol the table after sitting her ass on it with the cycling shorts stuck up her!! Again where’s the child??
Did you not hear he will be landing back in 20 minutes poor child landing back .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to laugh at her she is saying the gym wear is the best yet she said the same about Sara de Silva sports wear when she got it for free!! Just goes to show all frauds she needs a good wash! 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How patchy is her tan?, Not a good advert for it at all. Bperfect are scraping the bottom of the barrel having this one as a brand ambassador 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I have to laugh at her she is saying the gym wear is the best yet she said the same about Sara de Silva sports wear when she got it for free!! Just goes to show all frauds she needs a good wash! 🤢🤢
Easy to say the best when your getting it free 65 euro for the top ahh no thanks

Reactions: 3
Did I hear right saying she was 12/14 on top 😄😄😄😄needed that laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she is beyond cringe, does she think pulling the hair back that tight will make her face look slimmer or what? Eh no, it just makes you look like a pin head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have bought the gym grown gain clothing and honestly they are great quality. They are pricey but the quality out weighs the price as they are an investment.

I have bought the gym grown gain clothing and honestly they are great quality. They are pricey but the quality out weighs the price as they are an investment.
I bought a gym pants in dunnes no lie 4 years ago. For 9€. I jog in it , I do housework, I walk everyday etc etc and not a thing wrong with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.