Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me because I’m confused. She’s claiming to have paid for all the ready meals yet it’s also a collab?? Which is it?? 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain to me because I’m confused. She’s claiming to have paid for all the ready meals yet it’s also a collab?? Which is it?? 😂😂
She obviously got them for free, she wouldn't promote them otherwise. It's so misleading and dishonest that she had a picture of her cart and subtotal in her stories, it's such a bad reflection on both Sarah and the company

Reactions: 11
She’s promoting them a few weeks. It’s a disgrace that a S/W consultant can get away with this not so long ago she was promoting Nutri shite meals and jellies. She’s so busy Monday Tuesday & Wednesday that she can’t cook!! I mean seriously 😂😂 as I said is she the head of Apple or what!!

Reactions: 8
Swear are they for real two dummy’s in matching outfits the age of thse two for sure 😂😂👍

Reactions: 3
Swear are they for real two dummy’s in matching outfits the age of thse two for sure 😂😂👍
I really detest her sister I really do!!

If she’s so busy not answering messages why don’t these people join another slimming world virtual group Caroline would be a good choice in Glanmire. Anybody on here in her group?

Reactions: 4
She’s promoting them a few weeks. It’s a disgrace that a S/W consultant can get away with this not so long ago she was promoting Nutri shite meals and jellies. She’s so busy Monday Tuesday & Wednesday that she can’t cook!! I mean seriously 😂😂 as I said is she the head of Apple or what!!
Slimming world is supposed to teach you skills for life, including how to cook from scratch when you're busy, how is Sarah still a consultant???

Reactions: 6
Slimming world is supposed to teach you skills for life, including how to cook from scratch when you're busy, how is Sarah still a consultant???
Your so right she takes after her mother no cooking skills whatsoever. The Kiev’s she made were dry and burnt the potato gratin yuck her food turns my stomach yet she thinks she is Nigella, the egg wrap she copied from The Daily Dish and once again never tagged them.

This woman confuses me to no end. She can’t do meet and greets for new slimmers on the days where she runs four classes?? How many hours a week does she actually work? 😂😂

This woman confuses me to no end. She can’t do meet and greets for new slimmers on the days where she runs four classes?? How many hours a week does she actually work? 😂😂
She reminds me of when I was a child and I used to play ‘office’ I’d be flat out for 11 millionteen hours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a dose full stop, that crying about having to 'entertain' her child drives me crazy 🙄🙄 no love he is your child so it's your job to entertain him, can't imagine what she would be like if she had a child with special needs or any issues for god forbid somebody would have to adopt them from her. She is also a poor advertisement as a consultant, ready meals are so convenient even though beans on toast takes minutes to make or soup like??

Reactions: 12
I joined slimming world when it opened in dublin years and years ago. ( have since left ) but I was on many a social team and helped when I could .. I know the leaders years... I know sw inside out ... and in all my years I've never ever seen a consultant like sarah who obviously doesnt actually follow or promote the plan correctly.. its bizarre

Reactions: 12
It reminds me of when I had my a l’carte kitchen and on the ad for some reason you put beans and Swiss roll on the plates! My parents were weak and I thought I was for MasterChef! 😂😂😂 I grew up on skirts ahd kidneys, bodice and turnip, rack chops, etc etc all from the market and we had nothing. As I say to my sons “did my mam ever wake up and say oh today is how to teach my daughter how to do it” she did in her hole. She just did it I watched and that’s where all my cooking etc was learnt. She’s such a mog

• Heart
Your so right she takes after her mother no cooking skills whatsoever. The Kiev’s she made were dry and burnt the potato gratin yuck her food turns my stomach yet she thinks she is Nigella, the egg wrap she copied from The Daily Dish and once again never tagged them.
Ah that egg wrap is around a lot longer than the Daly Dish (who I’m a big fan of), I used to make them years ago when I followed SW. Confused my taste buds a bit when I tried to replace the pancakes in duck pancakes with them 😂

Reactions: 5
It reminds me of when I had my a l’carte kitchen and on the ad for some reason you put beans and Swiss roll on the plates! My parents were weak and I thought I was for MasterChef! 😂😂😂 I grew up on skirts ahd kidneys, bodice and turnip, rack chops, etc etc all from the market and we had nothing. As I say to my sons “did my mam ever wake up and say oh today is how to teach my daughter how to do it” she did in her hole. She just did it I watched and that’s where all my cooking etc was learnt. She’s such a mog
You can't beat a good plate of bodice 😍 I moved away from Cork years ago and before covid my parents would bring me up bodice from the market every weekend they would visit. I have never seen a girl cook the way she does. Everything is dripping in sauce and cheese 🤮 I can't ever remember seeing her eat veg. That diet cannot be good for you. Dread to think what she feeds the child.

Reactions: 6
She is a dose full stop, that crying about having to 'entertain' her child drives me crazy 🙄🙄 no love he is your child so it's your job to entertain him, can't imagine what she would be like if she had a child with special needs or any issues for god forbid somebody would have to adopt them from her. She is also a poor advertisement as a consultant, ready meals are so convenient even though beans on toast takes minutes to make or soup like??
But sure she would be starving a sandwich won’t fill her she would be malnourished girl!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can't beat a good plate of bodice 😍 I moved away from Cork years ago and before covid my parents would bring me up bodice from the market every weekend they would visit. I have never seen a girl cook the way she does. Everything is dripping in sauce and cheese 🤮 I can't ever remember seeing her eat veg. That diet cannot be good for you. Dread to think what she feeds the child.
Everyday I have just on their own with no sauce, either green beans, Brussels sprouts or broccoli. I just eat them from the pot. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ah that egg wrap is around a lot longer than the Daly Dish (who I’m a big fan of), I used to make them years ago when I followed SW. Confused my taste buds a bit when I tried to replace the pancakes in duck pancakes with them 😂
Oh no you can’t replace the pancake in a duck pancake !! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.