Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to order in lunch and dinner for 3 days while she’s working cause she can’t cook while still being a “mom” . We’ll all need counselling after watching that lunatic. She seriously has to get into the real world. Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has to order in lunch and dinner for 3 days while she’s working cause she can’t cook while still being a “mom” . We’ll all need counselling after watching that lunatic. She seriously has to get into the real world. Deluded
And how convenient shes saying if I want to syn those meals then why not. In other words they're a collab so free and she doesn't have to cook may be that means she shouldn't put luke in the creche if she has more time?! Not a hope in that happening. She is after all a 2 day Fulltime worker / single Mommmmmmm

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Everything she eats has cheese covering it🤢 it’s either bread or potato..she’s absolutely useless and your right not in the real world!

Reactions: 7
Has she heard of vegetables? She is promoting a dangerous way of eating. That shite may be within the slimming world diet but it definitely can't be nutritious.

Reactions: 13
This one couldnt lie straight in the bed🙄 EVERY day she bangs on about working full time, 7 days a week.... Today she admits she needs help with the cooking mon, tues, and weds cos its her work days🤷🏻‍♀️ so which is it Sarah? Get your story straight girl! How do other women manage working outside the home ACTUAL FULL TIME, with more than one child🙄 Grow the hell up Sarah and stop making a holy show of yourself, cos no one wants to listen to the constant moaning

Reactions: 16
She is incredibly painful. The only fulll time job she has is eating. My mam had 5 of us at home, when my dad worked night shifts. So she had to do cleaning, cooking, homework, washing, lunches, dinners etc and worked part time also. This wagon is just a bloated, self centered blob of tit.

Reactions: 20
Has she heard of vegetables? She is promoting a dangerous way of eating. That shite may be within the slimming world diet but it definitely can't be nutritious.
Did you see the burgers she made for the child 🤢🤢 honest to God what a waste of food! She’s giving him her bad habits as she doesn’t touch a vegetable either!! Cheese and carbohydrates that’s what her diet consists of! How she’s not pulled by slimming world is beyond me she’s so bad at it!

Reactions: 14
I'd say she's factoring in being an insta-hun to make up her "full-time job" hours, but she knows well not to say shes an influencer or she'd get absolutely ripped ou' vih 😂 shur god love her, it must take hours to film her Michelin star diabetes porridge every week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder Luke is constantly sick. Baltic outside and the child sitting in the car with no coat on
And then posing in the garden with her and still no coat on

Reactions: 9
I haven't been on last few days as depression hit real bad few days back could see no way out but thankfully with some intervention I be ok life is so tough and finding lockdown really tough. And I see the likes of Sarah given out how hard things are and me Julie begging for a new shark hoover and having her mam over to stay jesus like are we in cork really coming across to other people as thick fucken stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't been on last few days as depression hit real bad few days back could see no way out but thankfully with some intervention I be ok life is so tough and finding lockdown really tough. And I see the likes of Sarah given out how hard things are and me Julie begging for a new shark hoover and having her mam over to stay jesus like are we in cork really coming across to other people as thick fucken stupid
I am so sorry to hear you were struggling glad you turned a corner.xx I unfollowed both Julie, The Burp and Big C as they are doing my head in. None of them follow the rules with this lockdown and come and go as they please. I am working all through this lost my mam in October and just getting on with things. Send you a virtual hug 🫂.. they make us genuine Cork people look so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so sorry to hear you were struggling glad you turned a corner.xx I unfollowed both Julie, The Burp and Big C as they are doing my head in. None of them follow the rules with this lockdown and come and go as they please. I am working all through this lost my mam in October and just getting on with things. Send you a virtual hug 🫂.. they make us genuine Cork people look so bad.
I used to follow big c and feel so sorry for her but then when she posted the pic of her out in dec and then had the nerve to come on few days later saying how people were selfish and to think of her when they break rules. I have followed every single rule since last March and can honestly say I have I see my parents threw a window as there high risk I have seen my only true friend 3 times since last March
So sorry about your mam

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Getting ready meals delivered 3 days a week to take the pressure off cause she's a full time mom and has a full time job , sur God love her
Sad case alright! Even she can’t stand the food she attempts to make everything covered in cheese & Mayo i think I would rather a ready meal..🤢🤢

I used to follow big c and feel so sorry for her but then when she posted the pic of her out in dec and then had the nerve to come on few days later saying how people were selfish and to think of her when they break rules. I have followed every single rule since last March and can honestly say I have I see my parents threw a window as there high risk I have seen my only true friend 3 times since last March
So sorry about your mam
They should all come with a health warning for your mental health the lot of them..⚠⚠⚠

Reactions: 4
Totally going off topic now but just wondering is there a thread here on curvy Kim?? She is off getting weight loss surgery in the middle of this pandemic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.