Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's factoring in being an insta-hun to make up her "full-time job" hours, but she knows well not to say shes an influencer or she'd get absolutely ripped ou' vih 😂 shur god love her, it must take hours to film her Michelin star diabetes porridge every week
Ou vih 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 skitting

Reactions: 2
I haven't been on last few days as depression hit real bad few days back could see no way out but thankfully with some intervention I be ok life is so tough and finding lockdown really tough. And I see the likes of Sarah given out how hard things are and me Julie begging for a new shark hoover and having her mam over to stay jesus like are we in cork really coming across to other people as thick fucken stupid
Ah hope your okay, talking always helps x

We are so envious of the spectacular views lady mucker has from her window. The perfectly made luxury bed screams class. It's just style all the way on this account from Louis Vuitton bags to 5 star holidays in lanzarote with the wealthy family. (This is a sarcastic comment)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are so envious of the spectacular views lady mucker has from her window. The perfectly made luxury bed screams class. It's just style all the way on this account from Louis Vuitton bags to 5 star holidays in lanzarote with the wealthy family. (This is a sarcastic comment)
Fur coat no knickers comes to mind with this family!! You just can’t buy class.x

Reactions: 3
All them sauces for 1 person. Most are meant to be kept in fridge after opening too

Reactions: 9
I am so sorry to hear you were struggling glad you turned a corner.xx I unfollowed both Julie, The Burp and Big C as they are doing my head in. None of them follow the rules with this lockdown and come and go as they please. I am working all through this lost my mam in October and just getting on with things. Send you a virtual hug 🫂.. they make us genuine Cork people look so bad.
See the big c she kept all her info private as she knew she was doing a podcast! Now that’s looking for attention! Was Wondering why she bought a mic? Also can anyone please tell me why with all that money why wasn’t the 1st thing they purchased a house? Surely a house with no mortgage is better than anything. Can't figure that out. And she saying I got onto Seamus etc and he ran to her help. So other cancer sufferers aren’t worth anything. He runs to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Getting ready meals delivered 3 days a week to take the pressure off cause she's a full time mom and has a full time job , sur God love her
How is sw letting her promote other ready meals.
And why does she smack her lips everytime she talks soo annoying

See the big c she kept all her info private as she knew she was doing a podcast! Now that’s looking for attention! Was Wondering why she bought a mic? Also can anyone please tell me why with all that money why wasn’t the 1st thing they purchased a house? Surely a house with no mortgage is better than anything. Can't figure that out. And she saying I got onto Seamus etc and he ran to her help. So other cancer sufferers aren’t worth anything. He runs to her.
That one brings me out in a rash so false

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girls is the bperfect make-up/tan good?I was going to purchase from the website,they have good deals on at the minute but want to know it's good quality and not cheap tat.

Girls is the bperfect make-up/tan good?I was going to purchase from the website,they have good deals on at the minute but want to know it's good quality and not cheap tat.
I hate it. My sister loves it. Think it’s personal choice x

Reactions: 1
She was donated the money for medical/travel expenses, not to buy luxuries, or a house for that matter! She could not justify being given all that money and then buying a house, she shouldnt have bought that car either, there was literally no need....

Reactions: 5
Thanks I was thinking of an eyeshadow palette and a few glosses,just dont want the cheap tit that sticks to your hair lol
I bought their manifest palette and it's good. But buy the ms glam palette, it's really stunning

Obv don't use sarahs code 😂

Her garlic potatoes recipe just came up on my Facebook page sweet Jesus, she can’t even slice potatoes she bought ready sliced, packets of cheese sauce, her diet consists of cheese covering everything and carbohydrates overload. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
Her garlic potatoes recipe just came up on my Facebook page sweet Jesus, she can’t even slice potatoes she bought ready sliced, packets of cheese sauce, her diet consists of cheese covering everything and carbohydrates overload. 🤢🤢🤢
Was that her telephone voice for the demo? Sounded different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.