Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a night I picked to go for a snoop on her stories. Why did I do it? She is such a bleeping dose of shite!!! The laziness!!!!! Mind your child you absolute twit and get over yourself! Yet again, preaching how hard it is to work “full time” (LOL!!!!) and manage 1 child AND do the food shop AND the cooking. Ahhh musha God love ya. How the duck are some of us coping with 4 kids, part time work from home, cleaning, cooking, homeschooling, the list goes on. Stop insulting us you notorious asshole!!!! You wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped you across the mug. Idiot. Never going on for a snoop again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her resentment of Luke is really awful. She does not work full time. She has such a horrible attitude. I cringe listening to her act as if she is running a big company with 100 employees. How sad must your life be to constantly be pretending it’s something else. Tragic.

Reactions: 20
Aside from restrictions, which she doesn’t adhere to anyway, why doesn’t she let Brian have Luke more than one night a week??? If my kids dad was gone he’d be having them at least 50% of the time!! Don’t most people do every second weekend or something like that? From Friday evening until Sunday night or Monday morning??

Reactions: 8
what a night I picked to go for a snoop on her stories. Why did I do it? She is such a bleeping dose of shite!!! The laziness!!!!! Mind your child you absolute twit and get over yourself! Yet again, preaching how hard it is to work “full time” (LOL!!!!) and manage 1 child AND do the food shop AND the cooking. Ahhh musha God love ya. How the duck are some of us coping with 4 kids, part time work from home, cleaning, cooking, homeschooling, the list goes on. Stop insulting us you notorious asshole!!!! You wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped you across the mug. Idiot. Never going on for a snoop again 😂
She's away with the fairies and anyone who believes a word she says is just as bad. There's no way she can class herself as a 'full time' worker. My slimming world consultant has an actual full time job aswell as doing groups so there's no chance there's that much admin to be doing.

Reactions: 14
She's away with the fairies and anyone who believes a word she says is just as bad. There's no way she can class herself as a 'full time' worker. My slimming world consultant has an actual full time job aswell as doing groups so there's no chance there's that much admin to be doing.
Yep my old consultant ran groups on 2 full days (8 sessions) and worked ft too. Granted no kids

Reactions: 5
Her resentment of Luke is really awful. She does not work full time. She has such a horrible attitude. I cringe listening to her act as if she is running a big company with 100 employees. How sad must your life be to constantly be pretending it’s something else. Tragic.
FULLTIME 🙈🙈🙊 she works 2 days 🤣🤣🤣

She has little faith in the male spices 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Think she meant species ☝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Food on the brain 🤣

• Haha
Yep my old consultant ran groups on 2 full days (8 sessions) and worked ft too. Granted no kids
Same with my friend... 2 full days in different locations and works 8 hours a day in another job on the other days.... that's what you call full time... I genuinely cringe that Sarah thinks she works full time... go and ask my bollox 😂😂😂😂 shes delusional

Reactions: 9
Does she report to SW head office am I missing something about the role?
Is that why there is work pressure?

Reactions: 3
I’m only back to work a while from home but it’s intense 8 hours a day and in my tiny breaks I run down do washing, cook as much of the dinner I can, have the fire prepped, etc etc then when I log off I do what I can before I sit down to start again at 7.20 the next day. Homeschooling, walking the dog and lots bleeping more. I complain and I get meh off my lot so I just suck it up tell them they are cunts and then keep it moving! Simple as that and I have 3 to look after! And fighting anorexia. So Marjorie jabber jaws! duck OFF you delusional fool

Reactions: 5
Really??? I can’t stand her but she can’t help the size of her feet……🙄🙄
That’s where you draw the line! A foot comment sorry now girl but I have no time for that tit. Go find one that calls her a bleep or fat etc and leave me alone

Really??? I can’t stand her but she can’t help the size of her feet……🙄🙄
Like so sue can’t help having a “skinny arse” either isn’t that right?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s where you draw the line! A foot comment sorry now girl but I have no time for that tit. Go find one that calls her a bleep or fat etc and leave me alone

Like so sue can’t help having a “skinny arse” either isn’t that right?
Wow……I’m quite sure it’s possible to change the size of your arse as opposed to the size of your feet……have fun going through my posts hun 😊

Reactions: 1
That’s such a good point I didn’t think of! I’ve gone to 3 separate SW groups over the years, the 3 ladies all worked jobs outside of SW with kids and one was a single mother of 4. SW was like their side gig, not a full time high stress job. I can’t see how her family or friends don’t tell her to shut up and stop making an eejit of herself! Mine wouldn’t be long pulling the piss out of me and telling me to get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.