Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that again I can’t remember 🤣
Remember there used to be a Tattler called “Funtupthehole” I think 🤔. From her conversations here I had copped on to who she was. Lots of people from Cork’s Northside would too tbh. Liz did and wrote her name in the Dealz Notebook that night next to her Tattle name, and she was correct. It was the same person that was called Norrie Pitbull on Tic Toc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Remember there used to be a Tattler called “Funtupthehole” I think 🤔. From her conversations here I had copped on to who she was. Lots of people from Cork’s Northside would too tbh. Liz did and wrote her name in the Dealz Notebook that night next to her Tattle name, and she was correct. It was the same person that was called Norrie Pitbull on Tic Toc.
@Jellybb are you serious. That was like a threat. What did you say to piss her off ... You go girl 🤣
Oh my god! We better move this to the lizard thread lol I love a trip down tattle memory lane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The amount of school days that kid has missed (because he had a sore throat so his mother pumped him with "antibiodics") and now she wants him to miss more so she can go on holidays while she can still fit in the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of school days that kid has missed (because he had a sore throat so his mother pumped him with "antibiodics") and now she wants him to miss more so she can go on holidays while she can still fit in the plane
But she's "OK with that"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More lies out of this freak! Any normal women who is genuinely petrified and full of anxiety and pregnant after a loss, the last thing they would be thinking about is a holiday abroad. I'm speaking from experience on this one! She's a fecking pleb of the of the highest order😡
---

Least not forget she has "hg", it's horrendous enough having it during and Irish summer, can you imagine having it, in serious heat. I'd rather be dead!!! But then again I was one of the genuine women that was very ill in our pregnancies......
Id safely say , the holiday is booked already hence the miraculous cure of HG .shes just breadcrumbing .
She ll hardly go in for a drip next fri if wedding is sat she ll be too busy fixing her tan nails etc so my guess would be wed for a few hrs she ll be in for a drip

Reactions: 17
Id safely say , the holiday is booked already hence the miraculous cure of HG .shes just breadcrumbing .
She ll hardly go in for a drip next fri if wedding is sat she ll be too busy fixing her tan nails etc so my guess would be wed for a few hrs she ll be in for a drip
Wonder what dress she’s gonna destroy (just by wearing it) to the wedding? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what dress she’s gonna destroy (just by wearing it) to the wedding? 🤔
It will probably be one with a different colour around her "bump" and spend the whole bleeping time rubbing around her belly and struggle getting up and down into a seat 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah the legging pulled up to the tits, surprised they are not up around her neck to emphasize the bump more 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It will probably be one with a different colour around her "bump" and spend the whole bleeping time rubbing around her belly and struggle getting up and down into a seat 🤦‍♀️
To be fair her struggle to move is real, no pretence required there.......its just not pregnancy related

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find that a competition for a baby scan is as weird as duck no?

Reactions: 37
Does she go down to the salon and say" could you do my hair like a young one in an Irish dancing competition or a girl making her confirmation , thats the look im going for, I wear age 12 clothes anyway so want my hair to match. " 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The absolute state of the hair going in to collect Luke from school, I know I’ve said it loads of times but I’d love to know what the parents at the school gates think of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The absolute state of the hair going in to collect Luke from school, I know I’ve said it loads of times but I’d love to know what the parents at the school gates think of her.
There is an insta hun where I’m from and she used to always frequent my old place of work nobody had anything good to say about her! I’d say this one is the same, there is something so insincere about cunts that chat tit and promote shite products into their phone all day😩

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.