Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the bullshit if/ when they book a holiday 🤦‍♀️ obviously they are going to, guessing just looking for a collab (who the duck would with her??)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine the bullshit if/ when they book a holiday 🤦‍♀️ obviously they are going to, guessing just looking for a collab (who the duck would with her??)
More lies out of this freak! Any normal women who is genuinely petrified and full of anxiety and pregnant after a loss, the last thing they would be thinking about is a holiday abroad. I'm speaking from experience on this one! She's a fecking pleb of the of the highest order😡
---
More lies out of this freak! Any normal women who is genuinely petrified and full of anxiety and pregnant after a loss, the last thing they would be thinking about is a holiday abroad. I'm speaking from experience on this one! She's a fecking pleb of the of the highest order😡
Least not forget she has "hg", it's horrendous enough having it during and Irish summer, can you imagine having it, in serious heat. I'd rather be dead!!! But then again I was one of the genuine women that was very ill in our pregnancies......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
---

Least not forget she has "hg", it's horrendous enough having it during and Irish summer, can you imagine having it, in serious heat. I'd rather be dead!!! But then again I was one of the genuine women that was very ill in our pregnancies......
Burps only has selective HG…she’d be alright during holidays…straight into hospital the minute she’d touch down in Cork!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She really shouldn’t be using a bleeping Doppler the absolute dope! They are NOT ADVISED. When non medical professionals are using them they can set off false alarms and we know this bleep will be up in the cumh every time she can’t hear a heartbeat

Reactions: 28
She really shouldn’t be using a bleeping Doppler the absolute dope! They are NOT ADVISED. When non medical professionals are using them they can set off false alarms and we know this bleep will be up in the cumh every time she can’t hear a heartbeat
Omg she didn't get a doppler did she? Ffs they're the worst thing you can get for anxiety :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
She will be the death of us all here on tattle..

🪦
Here lies us all from tattle.

Sarah Burke withered us all to actual death.

RIP us.

🪦💀

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And we don't use them in the hospital until over 18 weeks generally. Very difficult to get a reading. Burbs is probably listening to her own heartbeat or the placenta 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for all the idiots who threw money at this dope when she did Slimming World or what ever it was, I'd say the lies and bullshit that was pouring out of her mouth was unreal!! Like how long had she been a leader for and she off the wagon since the day she packed in the job! Like she is going to seriously struggle loosing the weight after a section and beyond!! Anyone who was following her for weightloss I'd say is long gone from her page at this stage

Reactions: 10
She’s only praying that her father will be in an awful way after his treatment tomorrow she’s an insufferable bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.