Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she gets her hair done like that, all I see is a Jewish orthodox man minus the hat hairstyle. I can never unsee it😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
When she gets her hair done like that, all I see is a Jewish orthodox man minus the hat hairstyle. I can never unsee it😆
I don’t know which is worse.. they fact that she’s weak for herself with that hairstyle or the hair stylist that did it for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know which is worse.. they fact that she’s weak for herself with that hairstyle or the hair stylist that did it for her 🙈
I know!!! You couldn't pay me to go to "fusion" if that's what they produce! Some advertisement she is😆

Reactions: 10
FFS!! What are we all gonna do with the big boxes of pins we all rushed out to buy yesterday in anticipation of her pin curl tutorial.... 🫠flashbacks of sangwedge filler gate.... she loves the oul cliffhangers does our burp...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shout out to the "girl" in Fusion that made her look even more ridiculous than she usually does, we salute you 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Shout out to the "girl" in Fusion that made her look even more ridiculous than she usually does, we salute you 👏
Is it any wonder! Didn't some one here say there's only one actually "qualified" hairdresser working there....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah lads her hair is shocking :LOL: how does she think that's a good look!!
Well this is the same one that went around for a long long long time saying she was only 1st 4lbs heavier than her lightest weight, and the only person with HG that still eats like a pig at a trough.....so it's kind of understandable how she thinks she looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s really terrible to say, but she always reminds me of miss piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"In the Style sent me this BEUDIFUL outfit isn't it gorjus, you can wear runners and a blazer widdit"
4ca2092366c3744c6d3ab37fdd00412c.jpg

---
But she's "OK with that"
I'm sure she is, shur you don't need to finish school to draw the dole and that's all she aspires to do in life

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.