Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she's happy to knock at least 3 of them tablets in her a day and put the baby at risk of heart problems esp when Keith already has issues (presuming he's the father) so she can throw Fry's and jellys in her she's a selfish big bleep. I wouldn't be surprised if shes hoping they do cause some sort of defect so she can have the drama and smypathy of running to the drs/hosp appointments to keep her page interesting.

Reactions: 14
Was looking through old screenshots and found this gem from the Mary Burpy cookbook.

Screenshot_2023-04-19-16-32-55-54_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Just dropped “him” off to school. Can’t even be bothered to call him by his name.
Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her back titties are bigger than her front ones! She said shes trying to be good with her food. Ok a full pack of cheese does me and my partner a week. Not a day! Im always trowing out packets of opened ham in the fridge. She eats 1 pack per sandwage! Like wdf!
---
*sandwich

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So will there be a trip to the hospital for a stay before the wedding our after it.. 🤔🤔 if she's been so " sick" why would you even go. Are we looking forward to the gushing posts with creepy bigot Keith in his communion outfit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are her leggings pulled up under her tits? Clearly no mirrors in Chernobyl Onslow.
To emphasise the “bump” 🙈🙈

I just cannot abide by the lies…I’ve never had hg but from reading here it’s absolutely horrific for anyone that’s had it. It appears she has regular run of the mill morning sickness and nausea (and as awful as that experience is..it’s not the bleeping same as hg) and the weight should be falling off her if she was as sick as she’s made out…. Munchausens and just attention seeking it’s scary

I have no words for that lasagne… the calories alone in one portion must be staggering

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't cope with the trousers pulled up over her belly. Another suedan 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her back titties are bigger than her front ones! She said shes trying to be good with her food. Ok a full pack of cheese does me and my partner a week. Not a day! Im always trowing out packets of opened ham in the fridge. She eats 1 pack per sandwage! Like wdf!
---
*sandwich
Enough calories and sugar for the day in that, 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.