Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage sandwich & pint of milk at this hour of the night 🙄 and only picked on sweets during the day 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ would ya go way & pick on a bit of fruit Burps. Is the leftover Lasonya really gone to Majellies, or did she scoff that on the quiet 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did someone comment on the tic toc. The way she said normal person.
I'm more shocked at the fact she said yesterday was the first day in months she was excited about her dinner.........ffs she hadn't stopped gorging since 1982

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's manky. Food, food and more food. That's all she thinks and talks about.
20230419_215832.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has a wedding next weekend, i wonder is that the wedding she wasnt going to originally? But shes doing her tan 10 DAYS before hand??? She's gonna be mankyyyyy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s only a fish but I can’t believe she hasn’t bothered changing the water for so long that it’s gone green 🤮 like it takes 5 mins to change! And it’s not like she’s busy oit working all day. Went out for a fry and then picked on sweets all day! And now a sausage sambo 😂 when is she starting the PT?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Go away you absolute gobshite Sarah, you haven't eaten in months!! You haven't stopped eating and can't stop eating. Morning, noon and night it's food, food and more food. I said today you'd be stuffing your face all day with those sweets and that was after your full Irish this morning, how right I was. Bare in mind we have the receipts of you gorging constantly on food over the past few months, just look back on the threads here or your own reels you dope. BUT the biggest receipt of them all is, just look at yourself in the mirror girl! You haven't as much as lost a pound, tis packing on the weight you are, certainly no baby weight, just fat from the unhealthy fat/sugar laden foods.
I know you are reading here cause no one tagged your post to a friend you liar.
Enjoy your sausage sangwich you pig 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I wouldn’t take beddys yogurt off her” she says after she sat in her car yesterday and devoured the yogurt she bought to bring to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I wouldn’t take beddys yogurt off her” she says after she sat in her car yesterday and devoured the yogurt she bought to bring to her 🤣
Thought the exact same! 😂😂 she said she went and bought her 2 yesterday. Ate one herself in the car cos she was "staaaaarvin" And was then tempted to eat the second one today that she bought for the poor woman 😂 she's a hound, I've never seen anything like her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.