Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KathD

Thread suggestion…
With Azip zip here and Azip zip there, I’ll wither ye all with my beauudddiful Jewish hair 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #69

“My dress doesn’t fit, I’m gonna flip!”
“I know what to do, put in a stronger azip!”
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

sron

VIP Member
This one normally just makes me laugh because she is such a tool but the story about Luke has me furious!
Her son tells her he is afraid he will be forgotten about and the next morning she spends with her nephew and sends Luke off with the stepped up Dad. She should be ashamed of herself.. she can put the Biden spin on it as much as she likes but she is the one with that child in her care and he should feel nothing but secure. I have a child whose biological father wanted nothing to do with her. I had more kids with my husband, the man who adopted her and became her Dad and NEVER did she pass a comment like Luke did.

This is on you Sarah. This is because for the last 2 years you have obsessed and involved Luke in your quest for a baby. Now you are pregnant, everything revolves around the baby. How many times have you been hospitalised for your imaginary HG? How many times has Luke been landed somewhere else because you are doing something baby related?
Grow up Sarah, spend the next 6 months looking after the child you have so he doesnt become even more insecure than he already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Shall64

Chatty Member
“Luke is so involved”

And there you have it - no six year old should be “involved” in what’s going on with adults. Jesus how does NOBODY in her life not pull her up on this?
I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So Luke was upset about something last night that broke her heart.......but its ok because his current stepped up Daddy took him this morning and made a fuss of him. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMFORT AND CARE FOR YOUR CHILD, YOU COMPLETE WASTE OF OXYGEN 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

cycleon

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else, but my brow hair stays on my brow, it doesn't move. The way she goes on you'd think she wakes in the morning and her brow hair is on her fucking cheeks... sorry but combing your eyebrow hair up and sticking them like that with a gel is the most RIDICULOUS fucking trend going. They look absolutely stupid. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but seriously? They're the stupidest looking things 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Puffin

VIP Member
So I have figured out how she is tracking her pregnancy and she pretty much follows the same rules as she did was on plan. Basically forget everything logical and flip flop as much as required based on your mood on the day. The key is to be consistently in consistent.

Her due date, by my calculations is approximately the 39th of July and she is 16 weeks + 3, -5 , carry the 4 and divide by 2 weeks pregnant 🤰.

Morning sickness runs on the following schedule: Week 1 it hits on Monday, Wednesdays, Fridays
Week 2 it hits on Tuesdays and Thursdays
It can be any time over the weekend. See also times when partner goes out, has to look after child, attention is low.
Will not hit when having hair appointment, nail appointment, beauty treatment, Son of a Bun

Pretty straight forward once you figure it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Fgiw

Chatty Member
6E5D553D-3F53-4EDA-9E86-CB8DB78339A4.jpeg

“It is very roomy” 🫣 on who, lewk? Cos that button on the “loosest one” was s hangin on for dear life…mother of mercy sayrah, is there not one person in her life that could tell her what she looks like 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She will be the death of us all here on tattle..

🪦
Here lies us all from tattle.

Sarah Burke withered us all to actual death.

RIP us.

🪦💀

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The story about Lewk feeling neglected didn't last long.

For anyone that missed it, she's heartbroken since Lewk told her last night that when the new baby comes along that she will love the new baby more than him. Of course in true Sarah Burke style she twisted it and made out Lewk feels this way because of his "situation" nothing to do with the fact she farms him out every chance she gets and never shuts up talking about her miscarriage and this new baby. If she doesn't stop she will do unrepairable damage to the poor unfortunate lad she cares for -98% of the time. Some people should NOT have kids. So sad for that little boy 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Hello everyone,

This is Jean the hardest working therapist in Ireland. I am now part of TP(Therapist Protection) and have assumed a new identity.

My own therapy is going well but my god I am going to need years of it to get over dealing with Sarah. Pray for me
Hi Jean

1 like = 1 prayer. You got this 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
When she gets her hair done like that, all I see is a Jewish orthodox man minus the hat hairstyle. I can never unsee it😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Hello everyone,

This is Jean the hardest working therapist in Ireland. I am now part of TP(Therapist Protection) and have assumed a new identity.

My own therapy is going well but my god I am going to need years of it to get over dealing with Sarah. Pray for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42