Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be the size of a house walking up the aisle at this rate, Christ almighty that smoothie bowl anyone with genuine nausea/morning sickness wouldn’t be able to make that let alone eat it.

Reactions: 9
She’s going to be the size of a house walking up the aisle at this rate, Christ almighty that smoothie bowl anyone with genuine nausea/morning sickness wouldn’t be able to make that let alone eat it.
And no doubt she has sausages going in her new air fryer as well, sure that smoothie bowl wouldn't do her at all!

Reactions: 4
Where's the live ! Prob afraid to do it as she has told so many lies ...winner of competition announced ?

Reactions: 10
Her back titties are bigger than her front ones! She said shes trying to be good with her food. Ok a full pack of cheese does me and my partner a week. Not a day! Im always trowing out packets of opened ham in the fridge. She eats 1 pack per sandwage! Like wdf!
---
*sandwich
She's trying to be good with food BUT she said last night should couldn't eat with the past month cause she was so sick. She's lying so much she doesn't know what she's saying!!!
Hate commenting on people weight cause I'm no slim Jim myself but Jesus She's packing on the fat.
How someone so so sick can get so so fat is beyond me🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That smoothie video was so lazy...nothing planned out, just deciding there on the spot on the amount she was putting in, whacking the honey til it came out 😆 Then talking into the phone while eating. Why do influencers think we want to see them eating while talking into the phone. No thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept….the size 22 maternity leggings up over the smartie bump I’m embarrassed for her the fukn simpleton!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.