Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or delusions of grandeur.
😂 pretty much the same thing 😂 our Sar really believes she’s something special, I’d bet she was the gawkey kid who’s mother kept telling her that she was beautiful and clever and special so now she’s programmed to actually think she is! Newsflash Sarah, you’re average like the rest of us mortals
---
Only with notion sickness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She seems allergic to minding her nephew Ollie
Cos he's not a baby that will sit and snuggle, he's a one year old on the move, she'll have to get off her ass
---
Hold on a sec, did she say she was 16 weeks pregnant?
That would be end of Dec/start of Jan?
When was she in Scotland again? 🤔🤔😂
Scotland 22-23 January drinking.. I don't think she was pregnant before then, or is she really that stupid to go on a piss up while she was 🤷‍♀️
---
I was also gonna ask this and stopped myself !!! She adds on apparently!
The video she posted on 29 March for the private scan, she said she was around 11wks in tiktok when they went for that, if they're including the 2 weeks added on at start of pregnancy, then thqt puts her getting pregnant in January 🤔🤔🤔 not December like she makes out
---
And at her 8 week scan around 8th of March she said she measured 6 weeks, not 8 which would match getting pregnant towards end of January... surely keeet is questioning dates from little miss posts picking her teeth to no posts in Edinburgh after the tree of gin thtley ordered thqt Sunday in Scotland hmmmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Let’s face it her bad maths is to try and make out she’s further along than she is and that her bump is bump and not belly ! Why would the men of Edinburgh be dying to ride her when the men of Ireland aren’t !?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is she talking about in the car… is she trying not to look like a lazy witch. Nearly fell asleep. Don’t think anyone needed to know any of that to be honest.

Reactions: 11
How will she cope in September but baby is due in October. What an absolute tool. She cannot guarantee a section.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the lies and dates... im not even convinced sarah is sure when she is jew the baby 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
24 weeks from yesterday is 7th October. I hope she is denied a section and goes 10 days over.

Reactions: 10
What’s she rambling on about cooking dinner for Ollie.she said Donna had it but now she’s making it.confused

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.