Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the story with the hair! I thought she was going to a wedding when she got it done, or did she? Was it not done on Friday? Do people get their hair done to hang out ant home all weekend? I go to the hair dressers about 5 times a year so I wouldn’t know!
She got it done and asked for an upstyle because she was doing the try on haul and thought it would suit the outfits more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
20230423_210013.jpg

Why does she insist on posting these.
They're like before photos from a dental clinic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wow poor luke,his mum telling all his private feelings,low even from her,ffs,that poor kid

Reactions: 17
Jesus christ she really has totally destroyed her poor soon. Making out he's thinking the way he is over biden, when she's 100% more to blame. She's a grotto made over an ultra sound pic and with all her carry on over the last few months, it's no wonder the poor darling is thinking he'll be forgotten about, cause he is already.
Wake up Sarah you horrible, cruel witch. Luke should be taken off you and i dont say that lightly 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Even Luke can see when mom has a baby around, hes just not wanted... DISGRACEFULL Sarah, you make your own child feel so unwanted, a blind man could see that.... i would say, do better Sarah, but we can all see your a tit mother, and will NEVER change! Poor Luke deserves SO MUCH MORE🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Baby Abbie wasn't the problem, I have a feeling Burp and Teeth had a lot to do with the upset. Everything was fine till Luke bumped his head.

Reactions: 16
Even Luke can see when mom has a baby around, hes just not wanted... DISGRACEFULL Sarah, you make your own child feel so unwanted, a blind man could see that.... i would say, do better Sarah, but we can all see your a tit mother, and will NEVER change! Poor Luke deserves SO MUCH MORE🙄
Yes, and she's putting it over on Lewks "situation" she can't see that it's s her neglect of Lewk is making him feel insecure and neglected. She's one twisted b!tch 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How can you have bad nausea and go out for lunch I’m saying this as someone who suffered with bad nausea and couldn’t even bare the spell of food even perfume made me gag.

Reactions: 14
Did she put up something and delete it about Luke? All I saw was Luke was upset about something and she’d talk about it another time or some crap.

Reactions: 3
The hair - I can’t!

the nausea doesn’t exists, much like the HG. But she needs to maintain the lie

as for Luke, a lot of kids have feelings and can be upset with the prospect of a new baby. But her pawning him off on anyone who will take him won’t help. He is a little boy who’s has so much upheaval his parents need to cop the duck on and help him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did she put up something and delete it about Luke? All I saw was Luke was upset about something and she’d talk about it another time or some crap.
Yeah she has deleted the stories now. She came on and said that Luke told her last night that when the new baby comes she will forget about him. Poor child. Bearing the brunt of two dysfunctional parents

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The hair - I can’t!

the nausea doesn’t exists, much like the HG. But she needs to maintain the lie

as for Luke, a lot of kids have feelings and can be upset with the prospect of a new baby. But her pawning him off on anyone who will take him won’t help. He is a little boy who’s has so much upheaval his parents need to cop the duck on and help him.
Dirty delete bleeping tool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The story about Lewk feeling neglected didn't last long.

For anyone that missed it, she's heartbroken since Lewk told her last night that when the new baby comes along that she will love the new baby more than him. Of course in true Sarah Burke style she twisted it and made out Lewk feels this way because of his "situation" nothing to do with the fact she farms him out every chance she gets and never shuts up talking about her miscarriage and this new baby. If she doesn't stop she will do unrepairable damage to the poor unfortunate lad she cares for -98% of the time. Some people should NOT have kids. So sad for that little boy 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Yes, and she's putting it over on Lewks "situation" she can't see that it's s her neglect of Lewk is making him feel insecure and neglected. She's one twisted b!tch 🤬
And then she goes and deletes it
How many sisters did she say she cried to today about it all
If she had quality time with her son and made him feel secure he would never have uttered a word about feeling left out
Imagine a 6year old worrying about not being loved by his mam when she has a new baby

• Sad
The story about Lewk feeling neglected didn't last long.

For anyone that missed it, she's heartbroken since Lewk told her last night that when the new baby comes along that she will love the new baby more than him. Of course in true Sarah Burke style she twisted it and made out Lewk feels this way because of his "situation" nothing to do with the fact she farms him out every chance she gets and never shuts up talking about her miscarriage and this new baby. If she doesn't stop she will do unrepairable damage to the poor unfortunate lad she cares for -98% of the time. Some people should NOT have kids. So sad for that little boy 💔
And how does the vile bleep deal with this.....she palms him off on Keettttt 🤬🤬

That poor child has been through so much trauma and heartache over the past 3 years and she has done absolutely nothing to shield him from any of it. In fact she has done just the opposite by dripping poison into his ear and making him call someone he is in no way related to Dad. Sadly I feel all the turmoil he has been through in his young life will manifest itself somehow when he's older.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2122539
Why does she insist on posting these.
They're like before photos from a dental clinic.
My Jack Russell's teeth look better
---
Yeah she has deleted the stories now. She came on and said that Luke told her last night that when the new baby comes she will forget about him. Poor child. Bearing the brunt of two dysfunctional parents
He's right and not because Brian had a baby. Because she passes him to anyone as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.