Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to lost every single thing she did since she woke up. Bore off.
Also, hinting again that leuke said something about Brian that upset her.
Dirty mark on 4hr denim jacket, sise she hasn't taken of off her the past 10 days.

Reactions: 18
What is the story with the hair! I thought she was going to a wedding when she got it done, or did she? Was it not done on Friday? Do people get their hair done to hang out ant home all weekend? I go to the hair dressers about 5 times a year so I wouldn’t know!

Reactions: 14
So Luke was upset about something last night that broke her heart.......but its ok because his current stepped up Daddy took him this morning and made a fuss of him. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMFORT AND CARE FOR YOUR CHILD, YOU COMPLETE WASTE OF OXYGEN 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
She’s some woman for patting herself on the back on about all the things she does for other people like collecting her nana and comforting her own child. She is just so selfless, we need more people like Sarah in the world.

Self praise is no praise Sarah gurl 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's your mum , you always want to comfort you isn't it ? I adore my dad , think he's a great man love him to bits, but it's my mum I go to when I am upset or need to rant. My sisters the same. It's always mum. Surely Sarah as a mum must know this my god how were they reared

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Keeth is the best stepped up Dad and does everything for him and Luke calls him Dad 🤬what could the child have possibly said about his actual Dad ( that he hasn't seen for months and months) that broke her heart?

Reactions: 15
I can deal why do all cork insta huns make it out that doing everyday tasks that nearly everyone dose and dose with full time jobs and possibly two or three children’s is the end of the world and they can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s some woman for patting herself on the back on about all the things she does for other people like collecting her nana and comforting her own child. She is just so selfless, we need more people like Sarah in the world.

So she can't handle ollie and Lewwwwk one has to go with Keith and she has the other can't wait for October September August whenever the real due date is and when she has 2 kids she'll be exxxxxaaaausted then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That denim jacket is DESPERATE it reminds me of Phil Mitchells overalls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's supposed to be minding her 1 year old nephew but dumps him in a playpen in the other room, so no visible view of him and goes off to record "cuntent" for god knows how long. Not very responsible. Hope she doesn't do the same with a new born

Reactions: 21
She catches herself out all the time with her lies and make up bullshit. On top of that Sarah Luke’s personal feelings are private and for him. Not something for you to use as content you pathetic duck

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am howling 🤣🤣 the captions wen she was talking about collecting ollie "read neglecting ollie" 🤣🤣 I know which one I believe anyway 🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Nothing to do with the fact shes actually getting PAID, carers allowance to do things for her nan! Shes just not that selfless or helpfull🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tattlers, is her nose growing, it's humongous in the screenshot...must be from all the lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Folks, that newest try on reel! WTF! Everything needs to be sent back, I’m sorry nothing fits her and she will never wear any of it! I’m not one to body shame as a bigger person myself and certainly not while expecting but just Awful! Clothes that are flattering and fit can be found!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.