Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did all the beeeeudddifull shoes go from the collab she did with that shoe company.. she surely showed 10/15 pairs of shoes at the time and not one pair to be seen ever again.. Miss I only advertise what I use and like myself…liar
That shoe company is closing down!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Starting to be bright/ sunny now so she'll be wearing stupid looking ill fitting sunglasses more and be constantly going at them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quick question from the last thread, you said you got crest strips off the eire sight, what is the best bundle to buy? So many to choose and haven't a clue what the best value is.

Burp is nuts, getting her hair done like that, it's awu on her.
Her hair was awful I was trying to say 🙈
---
I found them very long for delivery, if you go on to insta to jade the Toothfairy I think, you just Revolut her the money and you will have the strips in 3 days. Maybe just get 4 or 5 strips to begin with to see how you are with them! You will defo see a massive difference after the first few strips! She does packages on her insta feed
Thank you will have a look later.
---
I got the 75 euro one as it's both me and my husband using them but I'm using them once a week if even and the difference is huge,if I did it a few times a week I'd say they would be bright white.i actually will do them today
Thank you..

Use a cheap old fluffy makeup brush to do your hands..put some tan on the mitt and dip the brush into it and paint it on… really does help with getting the hands evenly tanned
Thank you will try that xxx

Jesus Mary And all that's Holy... what in the name of God was that try on... the hair the shoes and the non fitting clothes... she's gonna keep the green and wear shorts and a top under it around christmas time when shes post baby weight... Sarah ya shudnt have to wear a whole outfit under ur outfit for it to cover ya just wear 1 outfit that actually fits ya for god sake .. and trust me if it doesn't fit ya now ya havent a hope in hell that its gonna fit ya in December... this fuckin wedding dress is gonna be a white sheet at this rate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am acc looking forward to what’s she’s going to wear for the wedding am in need of a good laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am acc looking forward to what’s she’s going to wear for the wedding am in need of a good laugh 🤣
I’m looking forward to her going wedding dress shopping cause she will order it 3 sizes too small for her and then when or if it comes to the wedding day she will have to wear that manky white dunnes vest underneath the dress for coverage as it won’t tie up on her 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Reckon she will get the same style as Terri mcevoy and put extra buttons on it for comfort

• Haha
A few Tattlers have compared her shape to Trisha Lewis, and I totally see it. I stopped following Trisha a long time ago but just went on to her page, at least she actively tries to wear clothing to suit her shape. I couldn't give a crap what weight, size or shape anyone is, but there's no excuse to wear clothing multiple sizes too small and try to promote it. I actually think the green dress is lovely, but it's ruined by being 2-3 sizes too small with a manky white dunnes vest.

Reactions: 14
Her bottom half reminds me of our hot press years ago! There used to be a red/orange lagging jacket thing around it with cable ties hold it on.
Her family and teet must really dislike her to leave her post herself looking the way she does tonight!! If she was my sister I'd go to her house with a hammer and smash her phone!
Ha ha had forgotten about the lagging jacket. In Cuh .. just spat my tea out . Very accurate description. X

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.