Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she think she looks good in that yoke she has under the shirt dress, and the constant touching of the stomach that’s no more a bump.
Sometimes I feel I can nearly smell that black yoke from here, she hardly ever has it off her 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her sisters salon are doing her so dirty with that hairstyle, it's shocking bad!! Ans she keeps it going for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I feel I can nearly smell that black yoke from here, she hardly ever has it off her 🤢
Cheap synthetic fabric, can you just imagine the whiff and yer wan wearing it for days. A pair of leggings and a nice top and she might look a bit respectable. She was always trying to cover her stomach, but she still doesn't look pregnant she just looks ridiculous. Same shape now as Trishas non Transformation, they both love to wear clothes that are bate on to them, both deluded about their size and shape.

Reactions: 15
No-one will notice if you don't wash your hair 🤣🤣 Saaaaaarahhh they bleeping will you dirty witch. Have a bit of pride. You'd never last in a real job where you have to turn up clean!

Reactions: 12
Why is she hiding the bperfectba shite behind her name that pisses me right off .

Reactions: 8
I'm blocked for viewing as I wasn't following. That's for the updates

If only I had a fraction of her confidence......
---
I'm blocked for viewing as I wasn't following. Thanks for the updates

If only I had a fraction of her confidence......

Reactions: 1
Hold on a sec, did she say she was 16 weeks pregnant?
That would be end of Dec/start of Jan?
When was she in Scotland again? 🤔🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing at the bump she will never have the bump she thinks she has. I don’t know how her or Keith’s family don’t tell her she is making a fool of herself

Reactions: 9
Forgot to add Sars thread to my watched list and was wondering what I could’ve missed…
I have no words 😳🦖

and the Hasidic Jew hair. A few weeks ago someone in thread said that and a few days later i was down in an area that’s heavily frequented by them and I started laughing. Didn’t want to look like I was mocking their religion so then I had to show my (male) work colleague..who probably couldn’t give a rats but said “oh..oh is that an Irish hairstyle?” He’s American🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.