Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, I wanna burn those fuckin shoes 🥴
Second, who the duck puts byesikle shorts on under a dress and calls it fashUn 😩
Don’t get me started on that hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First of all, I wanna burn those fuckin shoes 🥴
Second, who the duck puts byesikle shorts on under a dress and calls it fashUn 😩
Don’t get me started on that hair 😅
Where did all the beeeeudddifull shoes go from the collab she did with that shoe company.. she surely showed 10/15 pairs of shoes at the time and not one pair to be seen ever again.. Miss I only advertise what I use and like myself…liar

Reactions: 8
Where did all the beeeeudddifull shoes go from the collab she did with that shoe company.. she surely showed 10/15 pairs of shoes at the time and not one pair to be seen ever again.. Miss I only advertise what I use and like myself…liar
I’d say they are Bedddddys mass sandals 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet baby Jesus Sarah what are you thinking!! The fashion sense is woeful if that was my friend/sister I'd refuse to go anywhere until she got changed. I'm surprised shes returning that pink backless thing she normally loves a backless number to the let the tittys on the back free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yup or when you have ombré.. it just manages to make it look off white? Just don’t overload the brush and you’ll be graaaand
I swear I get educated here 🤣 and Im not messing I was planning ombre for my next set u read my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear I get educated here 🤣 and Im not messing I was planning ombre for my next set u read my mind
Quick question from the last thread, you said you got crest strips off the eire sight, what is the best bundle to buy? So many to choose and haven't a clue what the best value is.

Burp is nuts, getting her hair done like that, it's awu on her.

If she bought the right size (or if it's an ad, ask the company for the real size) and then lied about what size she had on it wouldn't be as bad, but she's believing her own shite 🤦‍♀️

The next year is gonna be unbearable, but am SOOOOOO looking forward to the lies about why she's not losing any weight after the baby ,🤣🤣🤣
I can see her taken a trip to Turkey

Reactions: 4
Quick question from the last thread, you said you got crest strips off the eire sight, what is the best bundle to buy? So many to choose and haven't a clue what the best value is.

I found them very long for delivery, if you go on to insta to jade the Toothfairy I think, you just Revolut her the money and you will have the strips in 3 days. Maybe just get 4 or 5 strips to begin with to see how you are with them! You will defo see a massive difference after the first few strips! She does packages on her insta feed

Reactions: 3

I'd love to see the girls in the salon when they see her coming, having time squeeze her in all the time

Reactions: 1

I got the 75 euro one as it's both me and my husband using them but I'm using them once a week if even and the difference is huge,if I did it a few times a week I'd say they would be bright white.i actually will do them today

Reactions: 3
Go way outta that Sarah, you sucked up the sausage fat outta silicone trays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So there you have it, the silicones have to be washed. In other words she isn’t washing out the baskets when she uses them. Gross witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So there you have it, the silicones have to be washed. In other words she isn’t washing out the baskets when she uses them. Gross witch
Came on to say the same thing, she seems genuinely shocked that the silicone trays need to be washed........what kind of filthy mare is she

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.