Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a collab/paid job or is she trying to get a collab with them
Think this is just her showing dresses she bought herself but she was on about some other try on she was going to film and post next week which I'm guessing will be a collab.

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise she has to clean the liners?? 😂 I’d say it’s manky already all the grease from the sausages sitting in the bottom of it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
what’s with the stumbling over words and acting all coy! She’s not usually like that. Same as the night keeeeetttt “persisted” in parking

Reactions: 5
No I have no event but I'm gonna do tan Sunday purely to try this it's such a good tip,and same hate when my nails have regrowth and the nail bed stains with tan!
Yup or when you have ombré.. it just manages to make it look off white? Just don’t overload the brush and you’ll be graaaand

How does her family let her do this shite, and talk the shite she does, or I wonder does she block alot of her stories etc from them and Teeth, so they don't see them, coz surely they know what is lies and what's not lies with her!

Reactions: 8
Ah lads i just watched the reel and she is planning on wearing those unitard things with the too small shirt over it, out in public!
She is really trying to style herself like Eimear Hallahan but she is no Eimear.

Reactions: 10
How does her family let her do this shite, and talk the shite she does, or I wonder does she block alot of her stories etc from them and Teeth, so they don't see them, coz surely they know what is lies and what's not lies with her!
Of course they know.....If she blocked them or not people talk. She's said some serious triggering stuff and disrespected so many women with real problems over the past couple of years but especially this past year. I've being saying this on alot of posts why they don't sign her in or just smash her fecking phone at the very least but it looks like they are just as bad as her.
The day that was supposedly Jack's birth anniversary was a Saturday. She was due a section. It's common knowledge that only emergency sections are in the CUMH on weekends, elective are Mon to Fri. Another poster here said that the answer they got back at the sister salon when she was mourning that day was, it was supposed to be the day she had Jack. First of all it was a Saturday and more importantly she miscarried at 9 weeks found out at 11. How the f##k did she have a date for a section that early on???? They are all as bad as each other including teets family to let her carry on the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They're a bit small but they fit, they're grand they'll do the job.
Her take on everything from her clothes haul to her air froer liners.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That green thing is like something from 80’s Dallas or Dynasty 😂😂 it’s busting at the seams 😳 she really has become a chunky monkey and passing the lard off as a bump has me rightly giggling 😂 put yourself in the bin along with those trash clothes that don’t fit your left big toe burps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is that black all in one thing she is wearing! Does it have a pee pee and shitter hole like the one Solo Mom wears?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she bought the right size (or if it's an ad, ask the company for the real size) and then lied about what size she had on it wouldn't be as bad, but she's believing her own shite 🤦‍♀️

The next year is gonna be unbearable, but am SOOOOOO looking forward to the lies about why she's not losing any weight after the baby ,🤣🤣🤣
Like Sineads curvy style.... dont care what size you are, but stop bating yourself into stuff 3 sizes too small, lying about sizes, and never showing things from the side to show reality🙄

Reactions: 6
That clothing company has to be pulling the piss out of her , and to make it worse the crater thinks she is the bees knees 😂😂😂😂
I don’t think she thinks that at all. She looks uncomfortable. She must know that the dress is appalling on her. Even without the side by side photos. She needs the money, full stop. She will do whatever she needs to make money. She’s in that “in-between” stage where she is pregnant but looks big because she is big anyway but can’t pass the weight off as baby.

Ah god she clearly can't be the full Bob, imagine pippa or anyone else coming on poured into a dress that doesn't even close properly and she still trying to sell it to us!! I'm actually mortified for her. Says a lot if her family or teeth can't even say anything to her. Mortified 🫠

At least she didn't do a Donna on it I suppose and left the top/bra on underneath 😂🫣

• Haha
For the love of jesus, what the duck is that?? Is she that thick that she doesn't realise BOTH sets of buttons should be used with this dress 🤣🤣 Iv said it before she really is the gift that keeps on giving like seriously, she's trolling herself at this stage, I'm actually embarrassed for her 🤦‍♀️

That's not a bump either sarah, it's called a belly and it's the belly you've always had!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.