Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skirt is really awful and her belly is hanging so low. I couldn't care less if she is a size 30 but dress for your size and stop being so deluded. And then she ripped the tag off the stripe shirt instead of returning it and getting the size that does fit.
Exactly, she's drawing all this on herself. I'm no skins myself but my god I wouldn't dream of wearing anything that's 2/3 sizes to small for me.
That shirt.... I couldn't believe it myself that she tore the tag off. Its making her look even bigger wearing it the way she does. God she's one delusional twit....

Reactions: 3
Air fryer liners. Don't get it. The idea of an airfryer is the air circulates. How does it work properly if there are silicone liners?

Reactions: 8
Those shirts are available in every clothes shop at the moment, she could have picked one up in Tesco the other day and it might even fit!

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to show how stretchy the skirt is? It'd have to stretchy to get over her left leg nevermind her her big mince meat and bodadoe gut.

Reactions: 3
If she bought the right size (or if it's an ad, ask the company for the real size) and then lied about what size she had on it wouldn't be as bad, but she's believing her own shite 🤦‍♀️

The next year is gonna be unbearable, but am SOOOOOO looking forward to the lies about why she's not losing any weight after the baby ,🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she bought the right size (or if it's an ad, ask the company for the real size) and then lied about what size she had on it wouldn't be as bad, but she's believing her own shite 🤦‍♀️

The next year is gonna be unbearable, but am SOOOOOO looking forward to the lies about why she's not losing any weight after the baby ,🤣🤣🤣
I’m calling post natal depression anyway

Reactions: 7
Thank you for this Im trying it this weekend,love the dripping gold tan but it goes brutal on my hands so I'll try the brush
Honestly it’s the best thing ever because the mitt holds too much product and our hands are naturally drier than the rest of us so excess tan will grip to the drier parts like the knuckles..top of wrists etc.

I just use an old makeup brush (not a big one though…think like a blusher brush) and then you can see how much you’ve applied to hands then. I also started using the brush cos I didn’t want to ruin my gel nails (it’s prob a tip that’s around years but I pay enough for me nails so I just tried it one night before a wedding and it was the best my tan had ever come out, so now I always do it, and on toes if wearing open toed shoes)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m getting John travolta in hairspray vibes…

7BCC42AC-3487-4EAF-B679-66822535E255.jpeg

---
It’s the bloody hair that got me thinking of it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Imagine tagging Terrie, Charlotte & In the Style in that tit tip of a haul, riddled with her getting tongue tied and looking like tit on a swing🙄 I’m mortified for her!
4FE45D81-76D9-4909-B3CF-59BEFB8D984D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Honestly it’s the best thing ever because the mitt holds too much product and our hands are naturally drier than the rest of us so excess tan will grip to the drier parts like the knuckles..top of wrists etc.

I just use an old makeup brush (not a big one though…think like a blusher brush) and then you can see how much you’ve applied to hands then. I also started using the brush cos I didn’t want to ruin my gel nails (it’s prob a tip that’s around years but I pay enough for me nails so I just tried it one night before a wedding and it was the best my tan had ever come out, so now I always do it, and on toes if wearing open toed shoes)
No I have no event but I'm gonna do tan Sunday purely to try this it's such a good tip,and same hate when my nails have regrowth and the nail bed stains with tan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.