Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the rest of it, had to turn it off after the green dress! She needs to come to terms that she's not a 16 anymore, hardly 18 now, I'd say moving onto 20.. and there's nothing wrong with that but jesus own it

Reactions: 20
I just can’t cope that she put that stupid white vest under the dress 🤣 did she not realise that the dress is suppose to cover your chest therefore the dress does NOT FIT!! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a size 18-20 easily and it’s no surprises with her 800 calorie smoothie bowls but she needs to accept her size

Reactions: 16
I just watched it all I don’t know what to say she’s in la la land like not one thing for her the 16 shift didn’t even come close to touching like she hardly thinks it’s baby weight at what 15 weeks pregnant

Reactions: 5
If I tried that on and it didn't tie on me and saw that it fitted like that on terrie , I would just cry and send it back . I would most definitely not post it to 50,000 +people.
That’s probably why she didn’t do the try on yesterday as she knew they didn’t fit but had to do it for the money today

Reactions: 7
Use a cheap old fluffy makeup brush to do your hands..put some tan on the mitt and dip the brush into it and paint it on… really does help with getting the hands evenly tanned
Thank you for this Im trying it this weekend,love the dripping gold tan but it goes brutal on my hands so I'll try the brush

Reactions: 1
Omg Burps, I go from red rage over all your lies ect but then you pull a night like tonight and I'm sore from laughing 😃 Now I do know the majority of my laughter is cause of ye funny, witty witches on here.
As ye were, keep em coming 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The second outfit isn’t much better 😂🙈 also, I don’t even know if she got paid for this which is even worse 😂😂 bshe doesn’t have it marked as collab or sp 🤔 pic for those blocked 😆

3F63D080-6A0F-44CE-BEA8-7EED4CED611E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What was the story with the pink maxi did the back of it even close?? She is a rubber head the over hang off fat that is not a bump its fat. She should be doing collads with maternity clothes since April 22 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Before I even start reading I ran here from the reel 🤦🏼‍♀️ like seriously? I won’t wear it this side of the pregnancy I’ll wear it around Christmas… she’s on,y 16 weeks pregnant and it doesn’t fit, sorry Sarah but it doesn’t, yes you should have got the 18. But there’s no way she’ll have lost enough weight from October to Christmas to wear it.. Jesus girl own your size

Reactions: 9
Her bottom half reminds me of our hot press years ago! There used to be a red/orange lagging jacket thing around it with cable ties hold it on.
Her family and teet must really dislike her to leave her post herself looking the way she does tonight!! If she was my sister I'd go to her house with a hammer and smash her phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The skirt is really awful and her belly is hanging so low. I couldn't care less if she is a size 30 but dress for your size and stop being so deluded. And then she ripped the tag off the stripe shirt instead of returning it and getting the size that does fit.

Reactions: 11
Why is the skirt under her chest? She hasn’t a clue how to dress herself. If she bought things in the correct size she might look better but she can’t face she is back to her old size

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.