Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet divine Jesus Sarah take down that try on reel. The green dress is comical on her! That weird skirt just showed she has the same gut overhang that Trisha no longer transforming has. I’d imagine Keith has to lift if up out of the way to gain entry for the rumpy pumpy🀒
There is no money in the world would make me put a video like that on my social media.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sweet divine Jesus Sarah take down that try on reel. The green dress is comical on her! That weird skirt just showed she has the same gut overhang that Trisha no longer transforming has. I’d imagine Keith has to lift if up out of the way to gain entry for the rumpy pumpy🀒
There is no money in the world would make me put a video like that on my social media.
I don't think she is getting paid for it πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her knuckles are a totally different colour 🀒, I've a wedding in June and am petrified about doing my tan, less will definitely be more!
Use a cheap old fluffy makeup brush to do your hands..put some tan on the mitt and dip the brush into it and paint it on… really does help with getting the hands evenly tanned

Reactions: 5
@sangich I'm in pain laughing at that pic, it's exactly what's in my head πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£
I literally came to say your original comment that the curls reminded me of those Jewish hats with the curls attached so when I saw someone else say it I knew I wasn't mad πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
R.I.P to the poor green dress such a way to go being stretched to death

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you might be onto something here... maybe he was just poking her in the bellybutton with his little weiner the whole time and it wasn't actually SeCoNdArY iNfErTiLiTy.
---
Also I'm actually borderline feeling sorry for her, being so deluded that she posted that πŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
none of that nowhere even near fits her, she's deluded. Nothing wrong with sizing up to your proper size, they look ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but do her sisters not tell her like. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ or even give her styling advise. Just someone...I cant cope... 'quite roomy' must be another way for saying 'I can't move much cause it's going to burst open'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That clothing company has to be pulling the piss out of her , and to make it worse the crater thinks she is the bees knees πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So for the green dress she says she could tighten it to the next button πŸ˜‚ she says it’s roomy πŸ€ͺ🀣 and few seconds later she says it’s snug. Like wtf she’s contradicting herself over and over, plus we have eyes, the dress is 2 sizes too small love, wake up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_2531.jpeg

she says she’s a 16 but if she was to wear it the way it’s meant to be worn and closed a 20 might go round her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah Sarah I’m morto for ya🫣it’s supposed to wrap over to the other button… look Terry can show u πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What have I witnessed.
Does she not realize that the green dress DOES NOT have a second set of buttons to give an option but so both sets are closed. No different than the inside button you’d get on trousers.
The clothes are disgusting anyway and even in terrie is awful but how she can stand in a mirror and not only think they look good but that the general public need to see blows my mind.

SHES STONE MAD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.