Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that new post a lil sneaky undisclosed SP or AD?? 😉 why is she just randomly posting a baby shop in NI? That desperate for free tit because locals won’t touch her?
Yes that's Kings baby shop up in the North about 5 hours away from her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I said it before but all those teeth whitening strips are tit.. you need to buy the crest ones or nothing. She may as well be advertising sellotape for her teeth.. no difference whatsoever apart from a different filter she is using. Embarrassing that they can stand by these products and lie through her baby milk there that they have any kind of result!
I got th crest ones after you recommended them and they are absolutely fantastic such a good buy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She ripped the top trying to expose her non existent collarbone which is now buried under 20kg of fat

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skitting that she is using a blurry background filter now that she was caught rotten the other day outside the clinic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She doesnt look that pregnant in the mornings but does in the evening? You are 10 mins pregnant Sarah its the bloat you have in the evenings not a baby bump

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is it her face is getting bigger and her nose wider but she’s so bad with the sickness 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of that garden. The black and white doesn’t save it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never come across anyone to be so obsessed with food, every sentence she manages to bring in something food related!! You'd think with her claiming she's "HG" food would be the last thing on her mind.
Sarah girl google morning sickness and more importantly HG you'll see that women can't stomach food and if they can it's bland food at the very least. They certainly don't be thinking first thing in the morning about lunch and dinner!! Also while you're at it, next time you take up valuable bed space with one of your pretend illnesses you might ask your " Consultant" to refer you for a psychiatric assessment. You have serious issues girl!

Reactions: 20
Am I the only one sick of hearing how sick she is & how she's miserable bla bla bla,so many women would love to be carrying a baby and she is constantly moaning,get over it,she's a pain in the h*le 🤮
---
The garden is like Beirut, Keet needs to get a power hose out and give lard arse a hose down while he's at it.
Fuckin skittin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus Sarah will you shut up. Food. Food. Food. Food...

Big fat pig head is giving me hyperemesis

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else so over this psychotic woman, her content is boring, never shuts up about the pregnancy. Obsessed with a bigot of a man and neglects her son & doggie. In between all that selling crap and telling lies she would drain the life out of you 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve had it to my tonsils with her miscarriage & HG sicknesses I really have. I don’t care. I don’t care about anyone’s sicknesses really who overshares online beyond an initial get well soon. People have gotten far too comfortable oversharing for attention. I’m so sick of it 😭😭😭 talk to people offline for the love of god & stop dragging us all down.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She should be buying forticreme yoghurts for her nan if she is low on calorie intake to bulk up her calories , but it's not like burbs used to advice people on nutrition and diet .......oh wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s not HG she has it’s just plain ole morning sickness 🙄 Get over yourself Sarah!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.