Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @sophiasstories for the winning thread title with the most votes.

Can someone add to this quick recap if the last thread please, last thread Burp was in hospital with ketones and not drinking enough water but could eat brunches and take always when it suited. Spotted out and about with her sister and mother laughing and not a bit sick. Posted a load of stories on tiktok claiming she wasn't infertile just impatient...

Reactions: 12
The lies in the latest tiktoks! Hasn't left the house in 2 weeks. Eh really? She's kept us updated on her whereabouts the last few weeks, the bleeping date night where they spent half the time looking for parking for example. Confirmation that she had the miscarriage at 10 weeks. So why keep referring to that loss as "having" Jack. I had miscarriages at around this same gestational period and that's what they were - miscarriages. Yes, absolutely devastating and I wish they never happened but I know what a fetus looks like at this stage and I wouldn't be framing a photo of it.
And yes she went for ivf to hurry things along. Someone mentioned on the previous thread how she was throwing in the shade or brand of make up she was using while talking about ivf and I find this to be really distasteful for those actually struggling with conceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t watch the tik toks , she burns my ears 😂 Keet the big fool just added comments with ❤❤ on all 5 videos of her talkin about it 😆 but is she sayin that all the ‘issues’ on her side were made up? And she just said it to get ivf and pregnant quickly . Keet is just as bad if that’s the case going along with it 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
B better if she went for a walk instead of making krispie buns after her showing her real size yesterday 😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Rice Krispie buns for breakfast 😳 there’s absolutely no way she has HG. I lost 2.5stone in 4 months with it, had to put a chair in shower to wash as we didn’t have a bath, it was so debilitating. I was bed ridden for 5 months, hair fell out, my face aged about 10 years. I looked like death. She’s such a cowboy 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She was rushing because she needed the welfare baby….no other reason only blind panic that she’d have to lose her income after being laid off from SW

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rice Krispie buns for breakfast 😳 there’s absolutely no way she has HG. I lost 2.5stone in 4 months with it, had to put a chair in shower to wash as we didn’t have a bath, it was so debilitating. I was bed ridden for 5 months, hair fell out, my face aged about 10 years. I looked like death. She’s such a cowboy 😡
HG is genuinely the reason I only had 1 child.

Thought I was dying...

This prick is lying about so many serious issues and I wish bloggers unveiled was still around to call this yoke out..

Horrible, manipulative LIAR .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s a dangerous liar all the same how does Keith and her family not see it, and rice crispy buns for breakfast she’ll need a Crain to lift her by the time she’s nine months at this rate.

Reactions: 14
I was totally unaware of this “welfare baby” gig. Surely to god, the government are part of the blame here? Cannot believe all these wans rushing to get up the duff before their youngest turns seven!
All the money in China wouldn’t entice me to go again, as they are expensive lil feckers! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a dangerous liar all the same how does Keith and her family not see it, and rice crispy buns for breakfast she’ll need a Crain to lift her by the time she’s nine months at this rate.
Exactly - a dangerous liar. Not little white lies here and there although that would be a red flag for me too, but lying about the things she's let slip in the last few days. Makes me wonder what the real story with Luke's dad is. Would love to know if he has any contact with him whatsoever like she makes out or is it pure shite she's saying there too.

Reactions: 8
Exactly - a dangerous liar. Not little white lies here and there although that would be a red flag for me too, but lying about the things she's let slip in the last few days. Makes me wonder what the real story with Luke's dad is. Would love to know if he has any contact with him whatsoever like she makes out or is it pure shite she's saying there too.
I don’t believe anything she’s says about Brian as I said previously theirs two sides to a story. Sounds like Brian had a lucky escape to me because she’s unhinged.

Reactions: 21
HG is genuinely the reason I only had 1 child.

Thought I was dying...

This prick is lying about so many serious issues and I wish bloggers unveiled was still around to call this yoke out..

Horrible, manipulative LIAR .
Same, it destroyed me physically and mentally… no way I was gonna be able to go through that again. I even roared crying multiply times wondering whether it was worth the torture of it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same, it destroyed me physically and mentally… no way I was gonna be able to go through that again. I even roared crying multiply times wondering whether it was worth the torture of it all.
Ah jaysus that's awful 💛

Then you have this wan up making rice crispy cakes for her breakfast ⚠

• Heart
I don’t believe anything she’s says about Brian as I said previously theirs two sides to a story. Sounds like Brian had a lucky escape to me because she’s unhinged.
I wonder at what point did she get Luke to start calling Keith dad? And how? Did she sit him down and say "Look I hate your real dad so call him Brian from now on and call Keith dad." I know a few people with kids who are separated and have shite relationships but I've never seen a mother tell a child to stop calling the father dad regardless of how tit he actually is as a father.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah jaysus that's awful 💛

Then you have this wan up making rice crispy cakes for her breakfast ⚠
I can say with a hand on my heart and a sick bucket by my side that they would have vomit all over them not a hope of those going near a HG mouth 🤢 be lucky to be able to get a bit of water down.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The lies in the latest tiktoks! Hasn't left the house in 2 weeks. Eh really? She's kept us updated on her whereabouts the last few weeks, the bleeping date night where they spent half the time looking for parking for example. Confirmation that she had the miscarriage at 10 weeks. So why keep referring to that loss as "having" Jack. I had miscarriages at around this same gestational period and that's what they were - miscarriages. Yes, absolutely devastating and I wish they never happened but I know what a fetus looks like at this stage and I wouldn't be framing a photo of it.
And yes she went for ivf to hurry things along. Someone mentioned on the previous thread how she was throwing in the shade or brand of make up she was using while talking about ivf and I find this to be really distasteful for those actually struggling with conceiving.

She tells more lies then ponnochio 🤣 she can't keep up with herself. Oh the Bs of this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She tells more lies then ponnochio 🤣 she can't keep up with herself. Oh the Bs of this one 🤣
That’s Julie - twins and me’s nickname on here 😂😂. They must be taking notes off of each other. The amount of lies they spew, and never remember but there’s videos and posts contradicting is madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is unhinged. It’s not even remotely normal behavior. A good liar needs a good memory, it was only a matter of time before dumb ass burps fucked up. Keith is a man who has no kids so I would bet he doesn’t know any better regarding terminology and is following her lead.

I also think families often stay quiet. We’ve had some situations in our own family where people closer have stayed tight lipped when they shouldn’t have. Families are weird

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.