Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand it myself.

My nephew is in intensive care with rsv and my sister in law has plastered it all over insta. Makes me sick.
1 of mine had this when only a few weeks old , it was the scariest time of my life . I’m praying for your little nephew 🙏🏻 babies are amazingly strong , it blows my mind what children can overcome and how fast they are able to bounce back 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So it's been MONTHS she's been flogging that teeth whitener and she's still using the pictures from the time she couldn't even be bothered to do the full course of it but wants people to pay good money into her pocket for her half arsed attempt! She can't even blame the pregnancy she had a few months to whiten her teeth in between Cuddles the blood clot and the new scotch egg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to say her teeth have gone so bad since not using the strips for a couple of months? Honestly if they are so great Id be hoping to get longer out of them ! ! Sell Sell Sell

Reactions: 8
I said it before but all those teeth whitening strips are tit.. you need to buy the crest ones or nothing. She may as well be advertising sellotape for her teeth.. no difference whatsoever apart from a different filter she is using. Embarrassing that they can stand by these products and lie through her baby milk there that they have any kind of result!

I remember when she was meant to get married she went to her dentist for teeth whitening,i wouldn’t touch them strips if you paid me

Reactions: 3
Of course her experience is very different..... its because she's a pathological LIAR!!!!
You may be full sure it was a registrar she seen and not a consultant and she no more got a scan pic today than I did.
Just coming to say this, one consultant covering for another ? Never heard the likes of it. She saw a registrar which is the absolute norm. The bigging up of herself is insane. Also teeth would want to get out and do something with the front garden, it’s a disgrace. No wonder she had it in black and white. Keith seems like the kind of guy who when he starts a relationship with a girl he takes over their whole life, their home, their kids, everything. Total control freak id say. Where is Brian!?

Reactions: 17
All the bigging up of Keith cringe so what if his out kicking a ball when your just a lazy lump that won't do a thing with your son useless mother 🤬.She's a right bunny boiler the obsession with him 🤭.. Bigot will have his hands full when the baby comes along He will be full time nanny while she's snapping photos hanging out the window 🤷

• Haha
Would she be high risk cos of the miscarriage???? I went private with my first and my consultant wasn’t even their when I went into labour he was away so it was the consultant on duty I ended up having

Reactions: 1
When did podcasts “roll in to the next one”? Anytime I listen to a podcast, when it ends, it ends. I have to select a different one 🤷‍♀️
---

I think you’ll find it was the bagpipes
You can set it to play next and it goes to the next one automatically once there’s another unplayed episode

Reactions: 2
I am so glad I missed this tit storm of stories over the weekend. I really really hope she gets some professional mental health help.

Would she be high risk cos of the miscarriage???? I went private with my first and my consultant wasn’t even their when I went into labour he was away so it was the consultant on duty I ended up having
I've had numerous miscarriages. You attend Early Pregnancy Unit (for an earlier scan) but you aren't automatically classed as high risk. She wouldn't even be attending EPU as she's only had one miscarriage (that I'm aware of anyway). She would need 3 consecutive miscarriages. She paid for her early scans. She wouldn't be deemed high risk this early in her pregnancy anyway.

She's more high maintenance than high risk

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that new post a lil sneaky undisclosed SP or AD?? 😉 why is she just randomly posting a baby shop in NI? That desperate for free tit because locals won’t touch her?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.