Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm haveing Keith's haveing
What's the child haveing
He’s having whatever Tom dick or Harry whoever the hell is minding him today is having (the 2% she doesn’t have him)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm haveing Keith's haveing
What's the child haveing
If there was a survey done with, a thousand HG sufferers , not 1 would say they ate lasagna and smacked their lips thinking about food , theyd admit to eating toast crackers maybe mashed potato maybe a few salty chips on a good day but practically cream/beige food , those "cpnsultants" and midwives must be laughing away to themselves , this one could do with a few hours of good labour before that scheduled c section in September😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks like a big bag of tit. Pregnant or not, her savaging away stuffing her gob is showing on her skin. No amount of makeup or spa treatments will help ya burp. You're not paying attention to what you eat, and your deceitful bullshit is coming home to roost. Fcking geebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so glad I missed this tit storm of stories over the weekend. I really really hope she gets some professional mental health help.

I've had numerous miscarriages. You attend Early Pregnancy Unit (for an earlier scan) but you aren't automatically classed as high risk. She wouldn't even be attending EPU as she's only had one miscarriage (that I'm aware of anyway). She would need 3 consecutive miscarriages. She paid for her early scans. She wouldn't be deemed high risk this early in her pregnancy anyway.

She's more high maintenance than high risk
I'm high risk , in all my pregnancy. My first pregnancy was a still born right up to nearly the due date. I haemorrhage So that made my second pregnancy a high risk. That resulted in a miscarriage. My third, there was no high risk on that pregnancy that ended again without a baby. So all my other pregnancies are/ were classed as high risk

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If there was a survey done with, a thousand HG sufferers , not 1 would say they ate lasagna and smacked their lips thinking about food , theyd admit to eating toast crackers maybe mashed potato maybe a few salty chips on a good day but practically cream/beige food , those "cpnsultants" and midwives must be laughing away to themselves , this one could do with a few hours of good labour before that scheduled c section in September😂😂😂
Stop I’ve still got a phobia of lasagna.. and I used to love it…. Can’t even look at it now and I get flash backs. NOTHING is able to be swallowed and kept down. Crackers are a witch coming back up 😭😭

Reactions: 5
I always think those big bag of sweets look rotten,who wants all that tit in there house,

Reactions: 9
I got th crest ones after you recommended them and they are absolutely fantastic such a good buy
Deff love the crest ones theirs a girl on insta "jadethetoothfairy" she sells all the genuine crest products, thats who i get mine from

Reactions: 6
"Keet loves the bowl and the fizzy ones"

WOWEEEEEE SARAH...THATS AMAZING... LET ME GO BUY THESE OUT OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY CAUSE KEET THE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC WANKER LOVES THE BOWL ..

I mean this with all my heart Sar..

No one... and I mean not a single solitary person gives a shiny bollox. 🖕

Namaste 🙏 🧘‍♀️

😊😇😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
[QUOTE="Sleep_deprived, post: 14812757,
Stop I’ve still got a phobia of lasagna.. and I used to love it…. Can’t even look at it now and I get flash backs. NOTHING is able to be swallowed and kept down. Crackers are a witch coming back up 😭😭
[/QUOTE]

Oh my good god she’s nuts ! They have obviously stopped her perscriotion for cariban too as she’s on zofran now !
I had hyperemesis ….. I couldn’t talk , would nearly have to crawl to the bathroom to throw up , I could eat nothing , I didn’t have good days like herself ! I’d crawl to the window to get fresh air …. I thought I was dying ! Never so sick …. I had to throw out all my clothes ( mostly pj’s as was in bed sick most of the time ) , as they reminded me , certain duvet covers had to be thrown out too as one look of them brought me back to that time ! I couldn’t use certain shower gels after either , just so many things triggered me even years later …. I couldn’t look at food ! Will someone tell her SHE HASNT HYPEREMESIS !
I see her pal has given birth ! Sad ! She will be in GF by the end of the week ….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Keet loves the bowl and the fizzy ones"

WOWEEEEEE SARAH...THATS AMAZING... LET ME GO BUY THESE OUT OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY CAUSE KEET THE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC WANKER LOVES THE BOWL ..

I mean this with all my heart Sar..

No one... and I mean not a single solitary person gives a shiny bollox. 🖕

Namaste 🙏 🧘‍♀️

😊😇😁
“He thinks the bowl is just great because even though the seal is so strong on the bag, the bowl keeps them fresher” have u ever heard a bigger load of pure shite. And her picking up all the different ones with her disgusting fingernails 🤢🤢 gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Deff love the crest ones theirs a girl on insta "jadethetoothfairy" she sells all the genuine crest products, thats who i get mine from
I have got them before from ukteethwhitening.com
---
By 5pm today she has had

2 slices of toast, cup of tea
2 rice cakes and peanut butter
Skyr protein yoghurt
Apple
2 cheese strings
Wagon wheel
Slice of bread
Few of the candy shite
.....and can't wait for her lasagna that she then had with potato wedges and coleslaw

is she actually for real saying she has HG? Wow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I have got them before from ukteethwhitening.com
---
By 5pm today she has had

2 slices of toast, cup of tea
2 rice cakes and peanut butter
Skyr protein yoghurt
Apple
2 cheese strings
Wagon wheel
Slice of bread
Few of the candy shite
.....and can't wait for her lasagna that she then had with potato wedges and coleslaw

is she actually for real saying she has HG? Wow
I hope they run through her ,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never mind the banana sweet she is bleeping bananas. Surely the hospital could tell her to cop the duck on

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised at this point no-one has approached her or even her family on the street over her BS. She has triggered so many people in so many ways very her lies and utter disrespectful behaviour towards women who genuinely had still births, late miscarriages, HG to name a few. I'm not from anywhere near her but if I did she her out, I'd have no problem approaching her and the likes of her and tell her to duck off instagram and seek help for her psychotic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never mind the banana sweet she is bleeping bananas. Surely the hospital could tell her to cop the duck on
I know they won't have said it in so many words but I reckon she was diplomatically told something Monday at her app to the effect of its not hg so changing your meds ...drink water ..eat little and often ..consultants don't mess around ...she seems to be toning it down slightly..maybe that's why she goes in weekends can bark at the weekend staff and get more attention than during the week

Reactions: 7
I actually got that medication today. I've kept little to no food down in 10days and the last 2 days even water isn't staying down. Doctor done lots of obs and dipped my urine ketones are fine low blood pressure low iron and suspected uti is all she found. I was told to take it sparingly like have 2/3 bad days then take a max of 2 in one day as the side effects include heart problems and defects with baby . So how this dick has 3 in her already today shovelling shite food in her constantly throwing up less than 12hrs and managing to get admitted to hospital on a drip is beyond me! I don't have hg btw

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Something in the water, missed miscarriage picked up at 12 week scan. some comments saying headline of stillborn is insensitive 🤷‍♀️

A669FEAD-C82F-4479-9E52-73618EC4E8D5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.