Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the absolute revelation that Uncleted was Uncle Ted my head was in a spin.

Then being at a kids birthday that seemed like it was being held in Savannah, Georgia with Miss Karli and Miss Kate and not a housing estate in Blarney, good lord I had to drink some sweet tea and go for a lie down.

Normal service has resumed today so here is a diary entry:

Dear diary,

Sars here. I'm 37 weeks pregnant this week. Well actually I'm 15 but will be 16 at the end of the week so have been rounding up.

I was in hospital there last week cos my hypereismis was playing up and I was just so nauseous. I had a mini puke and sur that was it diary, I told them there now in the hospital I said "You better give me fluids and admit me cos not a hope in hell I will take any advice or drink any water . If I can't eat my 5 a day , as in 5 kgs of spuds I'm a deaths door 😭" So they gave me a drip ❤

Anyway I was out in time for the weekend and I was flat out cleaning out the house. I cleaned out the toy room, the Instagram room, the food room, the water room, the baby making room, the TV room and the room that that stray child Leo Liam Lewis Luke sleeps in the odd night. I got rid of 7 bags of clothes. They were all beadifuuuulll and even though I could have sized down in all of them cos I'm 27 months pregnant I need the room 🤰

It was Ms Beth McClure Duffy's birthday then there yesterday. We went to Donna's house and I just ate a few bits 2 x family sized pizzas , 28 chicken nuggets, 4 quarter pounders, 36 cocktail sausages, 3 garlic cheese chips , 3 strawberry milkshakes and a diet coke to keep it light. I was shocked when I got home and got sick.

We had the night off from pretending to parent Lewk and even though I hate the sight of him love the bones of him I was so glad he went back to school. Back in hospital there now today for a check up, hoping them keep me so I can have a rest. I am egghausded from being .

Chat soon diary xoxo
I love these, they crack me up

Reactions: 2
I'm cumh you have your dating scan at 12ish weeks and a booking app around that time, done on the phone now ...then your not seen until 20 weeks for risk assessment app and around that time your big scan and that's it again until 34 weeks ...of course this one had herself in a high risk category...gets extra apps after hospital stays etc ...all for free ...if she was really worried about the baby she could pay private scans but fleecing the public system...does she not hear herself going on about the fluids and vitamins..hey sars here's an idea ...drink water , eat well and don't drink Coke before an appointment....I really don't know how the hospital haven't got her some mental health support....and also story about the person stopping her ..never happened...delusional...

shes not in the high risk clinic it was moved from Mondays a number of weeks ago!!! she demanded to be seen over bloods
---
Monday hospital appointments are the high risk clinics in the CUMH. You get seen by different doctors each time and they do a mini scan. Def no scan picture
it's not its changed the last few weeks!

Reactions: 4
When did podcasts “roll in to the next one”? Anytime I listen to a podcast, when it ends, it ends. I have to select a different one 🤷‍♀️
---
Sure she is probably going to tell us later the baby counted to 10 on the ultrasound while it was playing the piano
I think you’ll find it was the bagpipes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She can't parent the child she has his pretend dad is home to take over. How does he not get embarrassed by her antics . She's filming them from a bedroom window when she didn't even take the child for a walk to a park, beach or even cinema near her in the last 2 weeks. Shameless bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Lewk has been at school most of the day, keeeeet has finished a 12 hour shift and has come home to “take over”. Take over from what exactly burps? Cos you were hardly outside playing with Lewk, for the couple of hours he’s been home. Jesus she is useless

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
These huns always record other people doing stuff with their kids to show it on social media. What good is that in 10 years when they are grown? Live in it & enjoy it. It doesn’t last long.

Reactions: 13
She will be down to have the GD test around 28 weeks ..cumh put you in for one based on bmi!! I was highly insulted..my 12 week bmi was slightly over !! Also if you had a previous big baby or else if you have something in your urine ..I forget what !! Either way I never had it but had to be tested 3 times !
Ya it was the same in Limerick, I didn’t get one because mine was 21.. I think it’s bmi over 30 or something.. that’s just one of the factors. If she doesn’t have it she will pretend to have it for sure. Anything for sympathy and likes. bleep. And yes her garden is a disgrace

Reactions: 6
Since when do consultants scan pregnant women or is just because she is so special? I thought it was a sonographer did my scans. Shes dying to end up in hospital again before the week is done.
I was scanned by my consultant twice to be fair, it’s not a proper scan machine (whatever they’re called lol) so not as clear.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a consultant as a public patient. People who have a consultant are paying for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t have a consultant as a public patient. People who have a consultant are paying for it.
You get seen by a consultant once if you are public just to rule out being high risk, I’d rather be seen by the midwives tbh

Reactions: 8
And not to mention heading off this evening to no doubt stuff herself with Chinese!!! HG sufferers would nearly move to the next parish for fear you would smell the food not to mind eat it.....God she brings out so much rage in me with her bullshit.
As for a PT, at least that gave me a belly laugh😆
I put on dinner for my partner yesterday and had to go into a different room as the smell was making me sick (not pregnant 52!) How anyone manages with proper hg I don't know and am in administration of you all

Reactions: 7
After the absolute revelation that Uncleted was Uncle Ted my head was in a spin.

Then being at a kids birthday that seemed like it was being held in Savannah, Georgia with Miss Karli and Miss Kate and not a housing estate in Blarney, good lord I had to drink some sweet tea and go for a lie down.

Normal service has resumed today so here is a diary entry:

Dear diary,

Sars here. I'm 37 weeks pregnant this week. Well actually I'm 15 but will be 16 at the end of the week so have been rounding up.

I was in hospital there last week cos my hypereismis was playing up and I was just so nauseous. I had a mini puke and sur that was it diary, I told them there now in the hospital I said "You better give me fluids and admit me cos not a hope in hell I will take any advice or drink any water . If I can't eat my 5 a day , as in 5 kgs of spuds I'm a deaths door 😭" So they gave me a drip ❤

Anyway I was out in time for the weekend and I was flat out cleaning out the house. I cleaned out the toy room, the Instagram room, the food room, the water room, the baby making room, the TV room and the room that that stray child Leo Liam Lewis Luke sleeps in the odd night. I got rid of 7 bags of clothes. They were all beadifuuuulll and even though I could have sized down in all of them cos I'm 27 months pregnant I need the room 🤰

It was Ms Beth McClure Duffy's birthday then there yesterday. We went to Donna's house and I just ate a few bits 2 x family sized pizzas , 28 chicken nuggets, 4 quarter pounders, 36 cocktail sausages, 3 garlic cheese chips , 3 strawberry milkshakes and a diet coke to keep it light. I was shocked when I got home and got sick.

We had the night off from pretending to parent Lewk and even though I hate the sight of him love the bones of him I was so glad he went back to school. Back in hospital there now today for a check up, hoping them keep me so I can have a rest. I am egghausded from being .

Chat soon diary xoxo
I am bleeping deceased 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The garden is like Beirut, Keet needs to get a power hose out and give lard arse a hose down while he's at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will be down to have the GD test around 28 weeks ..cumh put you in for one based on bmi!! I was highly insulted..my 12 week bmi was slightly over !! Also if you had a previous big baby or else if you have something in your urine ..I forget what !! Either way I never had it but had to be tested 3 times !
My hospital it's mandatory for everyone now,I missed my gd test in 2020 as it was lockdown and I had no one to mind my older child so when I had an antenatal appt they made me do the 1 hour glucose test as first child was over 9lb, doesn't matter what BMI u have they make u do it there,wasn't tested on first pregnancy as was a different hospital

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.