Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something in the water, missed miscarriage picked up at 12 week scan. some comments saying headline of stillborn is insensitive 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2110561
I remember this and I genuinely thought she was like 22 weeks when it happened ,in the article it says she didn't feel him move that day sure you don't feel movement at 12 weeks?she has like 70 kids surely she knows this?and how has she a tattoo of his hand and footprints like they look alot bigger in those photos than a 12 week gestation baby I'm so confused

Reactions: 10
There ya go Sarah, no mention of Zofran prescribed for treating HG. Whereas Cariban is for women with HG🤔
In Pregnancy It's for morning sickness and can be used for HG if all else fails. It is considered safe but I stopped using it because it can cause heart problems in babies. ( 1 in 100 ) we weren't taking that chance. I took it for morning sickness. Never had HG thankfully. . .. it's also used for cancer patients when they going through chemotherapy

Reactions: 3
Well when she reads here about birth defects she’ll be down cumh again demanding it’s changed🙄bleeping oxo mad isn’t she🤪absolutely no need in lasagne, and jar of white sauce… probably doesn’t know how to make it fresh herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well when she reads here about birth defects she’ll be down cumh again demanding it’s changed🙄bleeping oxo mad isn’t she🤪absolutely no need in lasagne, and jar of white sauce… probably doesn’t know how to make it fresh herself…
The fucken cheese omg an entire packet!!!

• Sick
So much to say about that lasagne video I don't even no where to start! 😂
The actual size of her from the side first of all. Like holy tit! 🙈
How many times did she flick her bleeping hair back to show off her non existent collarbones 🙄
For someone who is constantly getting organised and cleaning, the kitchen looks like a bleeping bomb hit it. And she's at home all day every day the lazy bleep couldn't give the place a quick tidy. Especially wen she's doing ads for companies who are paying her.
The bleeping water in the fish tank in the background is luminous green, I'd say the fish is clinging to life inside it 🙈
Nobody needed to see your horrific feet in the middle of it all 🤢
Was there any need for the amount of cheese she put in/on the lasagne!
And not one single person believes u are getting THREE days out of it. We all no u mangled it all tonight will u duck off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In Pregnancy It's for morning sickness and can be used for HG if all else fails. It is considered safe but I stopped using it because it can cause heart problems in babies. ( 1 in 100 ) we weren't taking that chance. I took it for morning sickness. Never had HG thankfully. . .. it's also used for cancer patients when they going through chemotherapy
Esp when daddy keet 🤫🤫has a heart problem wouldnt that higher their chances issues with that med, what is his condition? Is it serious?

Reactions: 5
The amount of salt thats gone into that lasagne! Oxo cube chicken stock, garlic salt. No wonder her ketones are up!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Who doesn't know how to make lasagne?????
A whole packet of cheese bleeping hell!!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s rare I’m speechless but the lasagne has me stuck. Did I count wrong? 2 stock cubes and one stock pot? The garlic salt and paprika seem to be the only things she has to add in.
The kitchen is mank

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The volume of cheese in that lasagne is revolting, combined with her stabbing the garlic salt, not exactly appetising 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes that's Kings baby shop up in the North about 5 hours away from her 🤣🤣🤣
I'm high risk , in all my pregnancy. My first pregnancy was a still born right up to nearly the due date. I haemorrhage So that made my second pregnancy a high risk. That resulted in a miscarriage. My third, there was no high risk on that pregnancy that ended again without a baby. So all my other pregnancies are/ were classed as high risk
Jesus I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope things work out for you!

Omg she litterly can't even look after a goldfish!!! That's so bad, just proves the point of what hope poor Luke has with a revolting mother like her. Its just so sad and so frustrating that there's so many amazing women out there that would be unbelievable mother's and can't have kids or have to go through hell on earth to have them. Then this slob and disgusting excuse of a mother can push kids out not a bother. Life is just so unfair, it really and truly is.

Reactions: 15
What’s the point of the 5% fat mince when you’re using an entire bag of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Good god above… 2 stock cubes and a chicken stock. A baking dish used to make lasagne. Garlic salt ? Can she not crush a clove of garlic? Layers of cheese and white sauce? She has the nerve to claim 48 hours ago she needed hospitalisation for chronic vomiting and dehydration. Such a wanker 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Riveting content today lasagne and hangers from Penny's what the actual duck this is a career. Absolute rubber head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.