Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
After the absolute revelation that Uncleted was Uncle Ted my head was in a spin.

Then being at a kids birthday that seemed like it was being held in Savannah, Georgia with Miss Karli and Miss Kate and not a housing estate in Blarney, good lord I had to drink some sweet tea and go for a lie down.

Normal service has resumed today so here is a diary entry:

Dear diary,

Sars here. I'm 37 weeks pregnant this week. Well actually I'm 15 but will be 16 at the end of the week so have been rounding up.

I was in hospital there last week cos my hypereismis was playing up and I was just so nauseous. I had a mini puke and sur that was it diary, I told them there now in the hospital I said "You better give me fluids and admit me cos not a hope in hell I will take any advice or drink any water . If I can't eat my 5 a day , as in 5 kgs of spuds I'm a deaths door 😭" So they gave me a drip ❤

Anyway I was out in time for the weekend and I was flat out cleaning out the house. I cleaned out the toy room, the Instagram room, the food room, the water room, the baby making room, the TV room and the room that that stray child Leo Liam Lewis Luke sleeps in the odd night. I got rid of 7 bags of clothes. They were all beadifuuuulll and even though I could have sized down in all of them cos I'm 27 months pregnant I need the room 🤰

It was Ms Beth McClure Duffy's birthday then there yesterday. We went to Donna's house and I just ate a few bits 2 x family sized pizzas , 28 chicken nuggets, 4 quarter pounders, 36 cocktail sausages, 3 garlic cheese chips , 3 strawberry milkshakes and a diet coke to keep it light. I was shocked when I got home and got sick.

We had the night off from pretending to parent Lewk and even though I hate the sight of him love the bones of him I was so glad he went back to school. Back in hospital there now today for a check up, hoping them keep me so I can have a rest. I am egghausded from being .

Chat soon diary xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Sassyclassymom

Please don’t read this if it will upset you in anyway.
I’ve had many miscarriages, unfortunately like many other women on this thread.
when you pass the feral remains you are giving the choice to have them returned to you if you want to bury them.
but at that gestation in my experience its Really small. , you can’t tell the gender, it will be red as the skin hasn’t formed. It’s hands and toes won’t be perfectly formed kinda look like little bumps.It reminded me of those alien baby that you get in the eggs for kids. I in no way mean to upset anyone saying that.
Sarah did not have a stillborn baby. It bugs the shit out of me. Because I had a stillborn baby, he was perfect, HE. Because he was perfectly formed I could tell the gender and he had perfectly formed fingers and toes.I gave him a bath and dressed him and read a good night story to him before I had to leave him go. Something Sarah also should have been able to do if her baby so was perfectly formed as she likes to tell us. But he wasn’t because she was so early.She is deranged, and the shit she spews is unreal. She craves attention and it’s weird. For anyone who has experienced loss I’m so sorry and hope my post doesn’t trigger in anyway

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

shiv6482

Chatty Member
she refused a D/C because she didn't want her baby to be just "anywher" so demanded that she give "birth" to him herself...... once she "gave birth" she had to go for a D/C after it because there was still some pregnancy left. before they buried the "fully formed baby with the most perfect eyes nose mouth fingers etc" (her words) they done testing to find out why this happened and the gender.

they were going getting there own plot but nana Betty begged her to put Jack into there plot so she can mind him when she goes!

they didn't have a funeral they got the grave dug up a bit by the grave diggers in kilcully.
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Apologies in advance…don’t want to offend absolutely ANYONE

I’m really sorry now to bring all this up again…had a m/c myself around this time 6 Yrs ago, had spotting one weekend on a Sunday, just days before our appt for 12 week scan was due. Went to CUMH a+e on a Sunday night & sent back home given an appt for the Early Pregnancy Unit on the Monday morning. It was our(!!)/my first pregnancy, so we were prob a bit green. Had a scan in the EPU on the Monday - there were 4 poles(?). But there was no heartbeats. Went home & passed them myself. They certainly weren’t, as Burps said - “fully formed baby with the most perfect eyes nose mouth fingers etc". And there most definitely was nothing to be wrapped up in a blanket or buried.

If what Burps birthed was so ‘perfect’ as she claimed - why then did they need to do the testing to see what the gender was 🧐🤨🤔
fully formed baby with the most perfect eyes nose mouth fingers etc"

Pardon my French 🙊, but this one is a pure fucking delusional cunt & needs to be called out on all her shit 🤬😡😠

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

• Sad
Reactions: 61

Louber

Chatty Member
The way she says that Keet’s analysis was “beyond perfect” really turns my stomach.
I wouldn't consider myself either squeamish or prudish, but the thoughts of him producing his sample makes me want to die of disgust and/or second hand embarrassment. Nothing to do with anyone but him 🤢

He sounds like he smokes 40 a day. I picture him jizzing out a little puff of 'beyond perfect' smoke instead of semen 🤣🤣

🍆💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I managed to see her stories. I have so many questions. That photo of Keith with the box with the miscarriage in ...who takes a photograph of someone looking at a miscarried foetus? Who allows themselves to be photographed looking at a miscarried foetus? Why is Keith looking at the miscarried foetus like he's looking with dissapointment at a Mc Donald's burger in a box? Why have they shared something so intimate and personal? Why is the start of Lukeoland like an advert for creamfields? Why is Luke drinking prime? Why are his teeth so acid etched?...(from being allowed to drink shit like prime), why is he calling Keith , Dad? Why hasn't his school suggested speech therapy? So many questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Puffin

VIP Member
That needs to go on her gravestone:

"Here lies Sarah Burke.

She withered us all"
I think we can expand on that:

"Here lies Sarah Buckley O'Connor Burke of Onslow Gardens Patron Saint of Silent Journeys and Stuff Going on in the Background.

One size slipper doesn't fit all but she managed to wither us all"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
What bugs me the most bout this cunt is she spends her days wallowing in self pity and misery about Jack yet she does fuck all with Luke and fuck all for Luke, the living breathing beautiful boy she has. Sort your priorities out ya fuckin pathetic selfish bitch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Graywalls

VIP Member
Ok Sarah, lets address a few issues
1. I am not Michelle, keep trying to play that I am to the o Connors, but they're not as stupid as you think they are.
2. So I claimed that. From a neighbour close to Tina that the issues with you getting pregnant were die to Keith's heart issues and the medication he takes to deal with this were what's keeping you from conceiving
3. You went straight to IVF, as you had no patience and Brian had already made the the little girl you dreamed of.
4. IVF gave you baby Jack, your welfare baby and tie to keeth
5. You miraculously concieve on your own after a trip to Edinburgh , no comment here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
"Keet loves the bowl and the fizzy ones"

WOWEEEEEE SARAH...THATS AMAZING... LET ME GO BUY THESE OUT OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY CAUSE KEET THE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC WANKER LOVES THE BOWL ..

I mean this with all my heart Sar..

No one... and I mean not a single solitary person gives a shiny bollox. 🖕

Namaste 🙏 🧘‍♀️

😊😇😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

pretty_polls

It isn't defamation if it's true though, and as someone said earlier surely Biden or the new gf or her family or his family have eyes on her page and they def do on tattle, how could they not??
Sadly I do believe her on this, about the only thing I believe coming out her mouth, I think Biden has washed his hands of his son, happens so much unfortunately 😔, and for the shitshow stepped up daddy keith, at least he has what seems to me to be genuine affection for the poor little cratur,
Brian had luke the weekend in the cinema for super Mario just saying!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Puffin

VIP Member
So not for the first time Burps has tripped herself up on her lies. As other posters have said you need a good memory but also you shouldn't assume everyone's level of knowledge / intelligence is the same as yours. Case in point Sars and her:
●90 cysts that disappeared
●The endo that was used as an excuse for weight gain that never gets mentioned anymore
●Referring to a period as a "cykel"
●Diagnosing herself with secondary infertility while also not doing anything to help her fertility
●Going through IVF and using her 'journey' to create content and garner sympathy
●Alluding to her miscarriage as bring a stillbirth to again garner sympathy
●The absolute delight in getting admitted to hospital because she's too busy stuffing herself with milk, takeaways and lucozade sport to actually drink some water
● The complete disinteret in her current child while pretending to be delided to be having a second child.

Tell me you weren't given enough attention as a child without telling me. Sars you are a psychiatrist's wet dream

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
What the actual fuck. Why is the ham hock staring down at a blood clot. Why? Why? Deranged mother fuckers. They are as crazy as each other. Their perfect formed blood clot with fingers and toes. I actually feel so so sorry for another child being born onto their mad world. Sick twisted weirdos.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry if this offends anyone but it gives me the ick when grown adults can’t manage to drink water and have to either dilute it with loads of shite or drink other crap like Lucozade. Rachel Gorry is the same, she doesn’t like the taste of “waher” like ffs grow up you buffoon. Especially being pregnant Sarah should be making sure she’s drinking a few litres. I just can’t deal with the ignorance around it

• Angry
Reactions: 47