Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she private for maternity care? I've never gotten a scan pic from the consultant because the machines are crap little ones in their rooms. Also don't even know the names of the doctors I meet because it always changes. Her experience of cumh is very different than most.

Reactions: 10
Is she private for maternity care? I've never gotten a scan pic from the consultant because the machines are crap little ones in their rooms. Also don't even know the names of the doctors I meet because it always changes. Her experience of cumh is very different than most.
Same here, every time someone different sure even the consultant rings her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had a consultant app at round 17wks I thought it was just to confirm dates I was told only they can move your due date I'm in the north tho.
Ill be honest I drink either a tin of coke or lucozade every morning have done as years I don't like tea or coffee so it's my morning pick me up 🙈 only drink water or dilute the rest of the day tho.
How the duck is she gonna do a do a PT twice a week when she can't seem to walk any further from the front door to the car. Surely if she has hg she wouldn't be fit for it weither it's a "good day" or not?
Also if the stupid bleep was as cosy with her new Collab friend lmd she would know that she's a whitening toothpaste out that's allegedly safe to use while pregnant or maybe that's what she's at trying to get a gifted tube.
She's really giving me the skitters atm

Reactions: 12
Of course her experience is very different..... its because she's a pathological LIAR!!!!
You may be full sure it was a registrar she seen and not a consultant and she no more got a scan pic today than I did.

• Heart
Monday hospital appointments are the high risk clinics in the CUMH. You get seen by different doctors each time and they do a mini scan. Def no scan picture

Reactions: 4
WTF is wrong with old fashioned swimming and walking. A letter clearing her to work with a P.T 🤪 The one thing I never notice about Sarah's teeth is that they aren't white :eek:

• Haha
WTF is wrong with old fashioned swimming and walking. A letter clearing her to work with a P.T 🤪 The one thing I never notice about Sarah's teeth is that they aren't white :eek:
If she walked the dog everyday she’s be better off

Reactions: 17
I’m so grateful to be pregnant……
Sales pitch…. I’m so annoyed I can’t whiten my teef !!
duck me but she would wither you 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Go back training and back to the gym?? Is she referring to your ones front room that she went to for about 3 days?? 😂😂😂😂
She might aswell have said HI IS THERE ANY PERSONAL TRAINER'S WATCHING THIS THAT WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME FREE PT CLASSES PLEASE? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Go back training and back to the gym?? Is she referring to your ones front room that she went to for about 3 days?? 😂😂😂😂
She might aswell have said HI IS THERE ANY PERSONAL TRAINER'S WATCHING THIS THAT WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME FREE PT CLASSES PLEASE? 🙄🙄🙄
Que your wan bricking up the entrance to her sitting room gym in fear the Burps will be back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My last pregnancy was in 2022 had baby in Feb, I did had Monday scans. for sure but I was classed at high risk. I hadn't seen a consultant since my 6 th pregnancy which was 2019, 2020 all my scans were done by a sonographer and I never saw the same doc twice never ever got a scan photo. I was never given special treatment and wouldn't want it. No consultant are going to do scans that I've ever seen anyway even if you went private

Reactions: 2
I wonder will it be the front room or the instagram room for the PT this time

Reactions: 1
This 1 is the only person I know that meets consultants personally. Be it cumh, the mercy or the doctors that see her son and ring her personally. Cumh does not operate like this. Natoglow isn’t around years so don’t know how she’s using it years.

Reactions: 11
She definitely drank the coke so baby would be active on the scan! Coke though...First thing in the morning with HG! I had HG my last pregnancy and it is debilitating. Literally was stuck to my bed. Couldn't even move in the bed without throwing up then this one goes and has pizza and goujons and god knows what else. Absolute mockery she's making of those who genuinely have suffered with it.

Reactions: 14
I don’t envy the bleep being pregnant, I hated every minute of it. What week are people normally tested for GD? It wasn’t an option to be tested for me so I don’t have a clue 🙄 but you can guarantee she will have that and there will be an ordeal

I don’t envy the bleep being pregnant, I hated every minute of it. What week are people normally tested for GD? It wasn’t an option to be tested for me so I don’t have a clue 🙄 but you can guarantee she will have that and there will be an ordeal
Then she will be like sineads curvy style and be in hospital for GD while her boyfriend sneaks in chipper 🙄 absolute dopes the pack of them. Why is it insta huns have the worst of everything when they are sick, pregnant etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She will be down to have the GD test around 28 weeks ..cumh put you in for one based on bmi!! I was highly insulted..my 12 week bmi was slightly over !! Also if you had a previous big baby or else if you have something in your urine ..I forget what !! Either way I never had it but had to be tested 3 times !

She definitely drank the coke so baby would be active on the scan! Coke though...First thing in the morning with HG! I had HG my last pregnancy and it is debilitating. Literally was stuck to my bed. Couldn't even move in the bed without throwing up then this one goes and has pizza and goujons and god knows what else. Absolute mockery she's making of those who genuinely have suffered with it.
And not to mention heading off this evening to no doubt stuff herself with Chinese!!! HG sufferers would nearly move to the next parish for fear you would smell the food not to mind eat it.....God she brings out so much rage in me with her bullshit.
As for a PT, at least that gave me a belly laugh😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.