Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how anyone deals with HG. I did get the proper winter vomiting bug about halfway through my pregnancy, I'll never forget how horrific it was, I was hospitalized and so so sick, however I emerged from that hospital looking like a supermodel, I honestly looked like a mannequin in a shop window with a fake stuck on bump 😂 this was after only about 5 days of vomiting. How the duck does this one still look like a seal when she's apparently been so sick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d put money on her doing whatever she can to be admitted again today!! Necking a can of coke in the hope she’ll vomit all over the poor midwife 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’d put money on her doing whatever she can to be admitted again today!! Necking a can of coke in the hope she’ll vomit all over the poor midwife 🙄
No she'll wait until closer to the weekend, isn't that when teet has the wedding?
It's usually the weekends as it's coincides with him going out, etc

Reactions: 15
I don't know how anyone deals with HG. I did get the proper winter vomiting bug about halfway through my pregnancy, I'll never forget how horrific it was, I was hospitalized and so so sick, however I emerged from that hospital looking like a supermodel, I honestly looked like a mannequin in a shop window with a fake stuck on bump 😂 this was after only about 5 days of vomiting. How the duck does this one still look like a seal when she's apparently been so sick?!
I had a bug yrs ago which lasted 10 days, I got into my SKINNY jeans the following weekend, my god I was a thin as Monica Geller in her VERY skinny days LOL my friends kept saying "oh my god your cheekbones" wwhhaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where I could see her stories? She blocked me a while back 🥲 non follower so i think she just randomly went on a blocking spree

Reactions: 2
HG gave me yellow eyes and skin, lost a huge amount of weight, constantly ripped my stomach so all I was throwing up was blood and my kidneys were about to pack in. I ended up being so underweight once I gave birth, all my clothes ended up way too big for me. She’s triggering the shite out of me because she’s the picture of a none HG sufferer….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Of course her baby had to be "thriving"! 🙄🙄🙄 couldn't have just said everything went ok, or the baby is good. Nah the doctors have never seen such an amazing fetus in all there lives, had to call doctors and midwives from all over the hospital to come witness Baby Burp THRIVING before there very eyes! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Baby is absolutely thriving, a bit like Keith's beyond perfect sperm that time 🤣

It's not just doing "ok", it's thriving 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She wants GD the stupid cow! Imagine having coke first thing in the morning and you pregnant. Words actually fail me on this one.....
Just an FYI GD isn't caused by your diet when you're pregnant. It's something to do with the placenta and no matter what you eat, there's no way of causing or preventing it. Though Sarah is dumb as a box of rocks and probably doesn't know that.

Reactions: 11
Of course her baby had to be "thriving"! 🙄🙄🙄 couldn't have just said everything went ok, or the baby is good. Nah the doctors have never seen such an amazing fetus in all there lives, had to call doctors and midwives from all over the hospital to come witness Baby Burp THRIVING before there very eyes! 🙄
Sure she is probably going to tell us later the baby counted to 10 on the ultrasound while it was playing the piano

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What was she back in for again what’s with all the visits I’d say the poor midwives are pig sick of the dose.

Reactions: 2
I know your nose can get bigger when you’re pregnant but duck me, Sarah is taking the piss with that butternut squash on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.