Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying Ms Beth, Ms Karli etc? Can she not just say their names? 🤔🤔
Supermom Teresa does I aswell.. 'Ms Jen" 🙄

Why does Sarah think we want to see "Ms Kate or Ms Carlie' or their bleeping birthday parties ???

NO ONE CARES YOU PRICK !

Happy Monday guyssss 🥰🥰🥰🥰😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Who does a big clear out after been in hospital so sick , she's taking the piss really with her crazy carry on. 🤷🏼 Keith looks like a right dirty creep in the picture with the little one he needs a good wash infairness I'd say his reeking 🤣
Does he have one of those hair wig things that she was showing a few weeks back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s going on with her face this morning? It’s huge? Does anyone else notice it? It’s like she’s swollen already. I can’t understand how someone so so sick hasn’t shed even a pound yet. She shouldn’t be looking so bloated yet. It’s been a wet week in her pregnancy.

Reactions: 17
Oh look the HG reappears Monday morn after a day of cake and apache and god knows what else just as keeeeeet is off to work 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she’s talking about what she ate yesterday, toast and a slice of pizza and a few bits with it. And she wonders why she feels sick. You don’t have HG you’ve hunger that when you’re pregnant make you feel sick and throw up.
---
Oh look the HG reappears Monday morn after a day of cake and apache and god knows what else just as keeeeeet is off to work 🙄
She’s off to the hospital appointment today… hopefully they tell her to cop the duck on and drink some water!

Reactions: 11
She’s just a pig when it comes to food, she can’t say no. She will be battling her weight for the rest of her life if she doesn’t get a handle on her relationship with food.

Reactions: 12
So she’s talking about what she ate yesterday, toast and a slice of pizza and a few bits with it. And she wonders why she feels sick. You don’t have HG you’ve hunger that when you’re pregnant make you feel sick and throw up.
---

She’s off to the hospital appointment today… hopefully they tell her to cop the duck on and drink some water!
They won't she will tell them she's having dry toast and water all day and struggling to keep it down,coke at 8.40am like

Of course Luke delighted to go back to school 😡😡 did not one thing with the child the whole easter

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Really hope at her appointment today they explain the difference between HG and standard morning sickness !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She seems to want something wrong all the time. She's going to drop later because it's planted in her head already its her aim for today. She probably won't come on again until this evening to keep people guessing on how her appointment went.

Reactions: 19
Burps Burke the only woman in Ireland to be pregnant and the second woman to have nausea associated with pregnancy that they think is hyperemesis......I'm looking at you Shabby 👀

Shes is just a dose bag who can't cope with being pregnant. And also that she just can't adult like. The pregnancies are bad once the babies arrive its gonna be an even bigger $hit show. (Burps and shabby) And they think they are legends like sharing everything.....imagine that Teef will be like in another few months🧓

Reactions: 9
She turned 15 weeks on Saturday... First thing Monday morning "I'm going to be 16 weeks now this week at the end of the week" 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She seems to want something wrong all the time. She's going to drop later because it's planted in her head already its her aim for today. She probably won't come on again until this evening to keep people guessing on how her appointment went.
I thought that also, especially when she said, “Keeet said I’m going to fall down later” so now it has to happen kinda thing? Almost willing herself to be sick?
Also why does she refer to herself in the third person eg “Sarah Burke would eat a 16” pizza all to herself, well at least half”
It’s so bleeping weird.

Reactions: 15
All I ate yesterday was toast and tea..

And pizza...
and goujons...
and a few potato pies
So carbs on grease on more grease?
and she can't understand why she's sick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She ate barely nothing and then gorged on pizza, goujons and other greasy food and genuinely is puzzled at her feeling ill? Most of us would expect that

Of course Luke delighted to go back to school 😡😡 did not one thing with the child the whole easter
That’s a bit mean to say, she did send Keeeet to get him a bottle of Prime in fairness! Personally I think she deserves mother of the year for that 😇 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.