Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ate barely nothing and then gorged on pizza, goujons and other greasy food and genuinely is puzzled at her feeling ill? Most of us would expect that
Well in fairness, that's just a normal little snack for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She talks some about of shite, pure verbal diarrhoea. Always wanging on about getting organised and how she's going to take a shower and clean her house, who the duck cares?? And of course she's only delidded that Luke is back to school. Awful woman.

Reactions: 19
All I ate yesterday was toast and tea..

And pizza...
and goujons...
and a few potato pies
So carbs on grease on more grease?
and she can't understand why she's sick 😂
No doubt the vile cow won't tell the midwife this morning about all the greasy shite she gorged on yesterday...... If she did tell the truth the midwife wouldn't be long cutting the legs from under her and tell her what does she expect!!!
She's making herself sick on purpose, it's so obvious. Anyone, no matter how thick stupid you are would know if you're sick, greasy unhealthly food will make you worse.
God she is the biggest dose, biggest liar and overall joke on Instagram..
---
Also to add, she must be the only women ever to have HG and not lose as much as a pound! It's bigger she's getting, pig of a women....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No doubt the vile cow won't tell the midwife this morning about all the greasy shite she gorged on yesterday...... If she did tell the truth the midwife wouldn't be long cutting the legs from under her and tell her what does she expect!!!
She's making herself sick on purpose, it's so obvious. Anyone, no matter how thick stupid you are would know if you're sick, greasy unhealthly food will make you worse.
God she is the biggest dose, biggest liar and overall joke on Instagram..
Theyll know by her blood and urine , shes on course for gd

Reactions: 8
What’s going on with her face this morning? It’s huge? Does anyone else notice it? It’s like she’s swollen already. I can’t understand how someone so so sick hasn’t shed even a pound yet. She shouldn’t be looking so bloated yet. It’s been a wet week in her pregnancy.
That's all yesterday's apache pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s going on with her face this morning? It’s huge? Does anyone else notice it? It’s like she’s swollen already. I can’t understand how someone so so sick hasn’t shed even a pound yet. She shouldn’t be looking so bloated yet. It’s been a wet week in her pregnancy.
I spent the whole day yesterday throwing up still not right today and scales said I was down a couple pounds this morning! She should be down stones....

Sarah Burke doesn't have two brain cells to rub together! She has pregnancy related nausea and what does she do?? Neck a can of coke first thing in the morning; eat pizza, goujons and pies! What the duck is wrong with her? I have had non stop shits and nausea this week so it's peppermint tea, water and plain plain food I'm having.

She literally wants to be sick. And after losing her losing a baby, the fact she's complaining the whole time, wanting every ailment under the sun - it's so triggering as she should be so grateful to be pregnant and counting her lucky stars!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ms Sarah hasn’t taken her sisters old denim jacket off her since she stole it off her. Welded onto her big back

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ms Sarah hasn’t taken her sisters old denim jacket off her since she stole it off her. Welded onto her big back
I bought a lovely denim shacket in Dunnes and iv only wore it once over seeing her wearing one .She has this unique gift of turning me off things .

• Haha
Was she in hospital on a drip for 2 days 🤥
She’s such a tool she went in on a Friday afternoon back out Saturday afternoon, maximum 24 hours. Her face when she said 1.5-2 days that just proves she exaggerates everything !!

Reactions: 13
I spent the whole day yesterday throwing up still not right today and scales said I was down a couple pounds this morning! She should be down stones....
She should be fading away, it’s bigger she is getting

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.